Chapter 85

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 10K READS😍💕 WE LOVE YOU💘🎉

'So you mean... You're not my real mommy?' Lucia asked.

I nodded.

'And Daddy is not my real daddy, and Vilu not my real sister...' she asked as her little eyes started to tear up.

'Yes, honey, please don't be mad..' I said.

'So that means, I have no real family...' she said.

'No, Lucía, darling, we are your family!' I said taking her hand but she released it.

'But not my real family!' She said as she ran upstairs.

German walked in.

'What happened beautiful?' He asked.

'I told her, I told her what happened and how I found her, and she's mad...' I said sobbing. He put his arms around me and hugged me.

'Shh... it'll be okay...'

[ALOT OF YEARS LATER]

Since I told her we aren't her real family, Lucía has been different. She doesn't have those shiny eyes anymore, she comes down for dinner alot with red puffy eyes, she doesn't want us to help her with anything...
She's 15 now, a teenager, and puberty hit her well... She's a beautiful woman already...
Nevermind, German and I are married. The wedding was one of the most amazing days in my life. I'm very happy to be mrs. Castillo finally.

It was evening and I was sitting on the sofa with German when once again Lucía came down with red eyes.

'Darling, please, sit here.. maybe if we talk you'll feel better...' I tried once more..

'No, I don't wanna talk. And by the way, I'm leaving.' She said.

'Where are you going young lady?' German asked.

'I'm going out, to a bar, with friends!' She said annoyed.

'Darling, please it's too late..' I said.

'No, you're not my real family so you don't have any power over me. Bye..' she said as she walked away.

I sighed and put my head in my hands.

'She'll be okay..' German tried to calm me down by placing his arm around me.

'Idk... she might get drunk becuz of her troubles and who knows what will happen then...' I said crying again.

Lucía is not the only one who cries alot these days. I also cry atleast 3 times a day...

'She's a smart girl, she'll watch out Angie... I'm sure...' German said as he layed his head on mine.

'I hope so...' I shighed as I let myself feel safe in his arms.

-Zoë
I'm still alive😂
This is an extra long chapter, well, twice as long as normal😂😂
I hope you like my timeskip.
Dunja, otherwise we can just change it😂💕
Goodluck writing Angelie💘🌈