Chapter 96

A/N: sorry for not updating bbs. School stressing me out again :/. Anyways, it's my bday in 3 days!! (28th March)
AND IM PROBABLY GOING
TO MEET TINI WITH ZOË!!
Omg.

Vilu? Vilu!! Come on..." I said trying to wake her up.

I saw German was trying to get Priscila out of the room. I looked at Lucía who was also looking at me.

I gave Lucía 'the look'.

"HELP! She's abusing me! Help me!!" Lucía screamed pointing at Priscila.

Priscila's face turned into terror and after a couple of seconds later 2 muscled bodyguards picked Priscila up and took her away.

"Thank you" I smiled turning back to Vilu. Should I just slap her? Maybe she'll wake up? Well we've got nothing to lose.

I slapped her across the face and she immediately shot up. Good action Angeles.

"Ouch!" She said feeling her cheek. "Sorry babes, you had to wake up" I said.

"You could of just wake me up like a normal person!" She said. "No you don't understand. That wouldn't be fun" I said with a smile.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Well, I think I'm going home now! Bye losers!" I said waving them off and walking out of the room.

"What the heck happened to her?" I heard German asks. "I've no idea but at least, she's awake and health and she's still the weird Angie"

-Dunja
Good luck bb❤️Can't wait 'till 23 April😏💗Ilysm