Chapter 20

Violetta rushed over to me putting her arm around me.

I collapsed to the floor and cried loudly.

Vilu sat down next to me taking my tear-stained face in her hands.

'Angie... what happened?' She asked me.

'H-him...' I stuttered -'I-I knew I c-couldn't trust him...'

'Who...?' Vilu asked confused still hugging on to me to calm me down.

'Your dad...' I sobbed.

She gasped.

'What did he do?' She asked.

'H-him... sex... P-priscila...' that were the only things I could bring out 'cause I started crying heavily again.

Violetta was still for me moment till she stood up and took out her phone agressively.

'Agh!! Ofcourse, he doesn't anwser!' She says angry.

'He must get home soon... not that I want to see him... I never, EVER want to see him again.' I said standing up too.

'I understand you completely. How could dad do something like that to you?!' Violetta said angirly.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

'I have to move on... I have to move on, without him...' I tried to covince myself but it didn't really work.

'Yes, and whatever decision you make, I'll support you. Best aunt in the world...' She said taking my hands.

I smiled at her whilest I was crying again, this time because of what she said.

'I love you..' She said.

'I love you too, best niece in the world that I could ever imagine!' I said hugging her tightly.

She hugged me back.

Then... German walked in... he looked at me and I just stood there looking in his eyes, trying to see if I could find a glimp of guilt, but I couldn't see anything.
His look was as cold as ice... meaning completely... nothing...

-Zoë
Goodluck writing Dunja;-P
Hope you liked it, comments are always welcome and I hope you're enjoying this book so far ;-)