Chapter 63

I just couldn't let go of my girl.
Gosh, how much she's grown!

'Oh my gosh Lucia!' German said as he hugged her.

'Hi daddy.' Lucia said.

German and I looked at eachother but I just nodded with a smile.

'My girl, what happened?' I asked her as I took her to the sofa.

'There was this weird woman, Priscila, she said she was my mommy and tried to make me a stupid diva these past five years.' She said stumping her little fists onto the couch.

'It's okay.. we'll never let her get to you again.. I promise..' German said.

'Thank you daddy... I'm glad I heard that woman talking on the phone about you. I ran away when she took me for a walk.' Lucia said.

'Oh darling.' I said whiping away the dirt from her face.

'She used to beat me, you know. When I didn't do what she said.' She said as her little eyes started tearing up.

I pulled her into a tight hug as I gently stroke her head.

German took hold of my hand since he knew these five years were difficult for me, and now, I've finally found her.

'Lucia!!' Violetta came walking in and as she saw Lucia she hugged her inmediately.

'Lucia you're back!' She beamed.

'Hey big sister..' Lucia said with her cute voice.

'I'll take you to your room! Alright Angie?' Vilu said.

'Ofcourse, but be careful!' I said.

'I will Angie, don't worry.' She said as she took Lucia's hand and walked upstairs.

'Hey Angie?' German asked as he sat down next to me.

'Yes?' I said.

'You said that, 'till you find Lucia, you can't think of anything else, including love. But now...' he said looking down.

I lifted up his chin.

'Ofcourse...' I said.

Then I kissed him on the lips lovingly.
Not a hungry kiss, one full of love.

-Zoë
Hope you liked it💕
Goodluck writing bby😏🍃💘

Germangie - The Comebackजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें