Chapter 78

How the heck does she know I'm here?

What do I've to do now?

Don't panic Angie...

"Vilu! Psssh! Come here!" I whispered. Vilu turned around and walked quietly to me.

"You've to scream" I said. "What? Are you crazy!" She whispered/screamed at me with a look like if I was crazy.

"Scream that something happened to me. Like I fell from the stairs and I'm unconscious, then Priscila will come and I can sneak in and help your father" I explained.

"Ahh you're so smart" she said with a smile. "I know" I said flipping my hair.

We laughed silently. "Okay, do your work" I said standing behind the door.

"Aaahhh!!! Oh my god Angie!!!" She screamed. I heard walking and then the door bursted open and I sneaked in.

"What? Why are you in my house?" She asked. "That doesn't matter now! Angie fell from the stairs!!" Vilu screamed.

"Look! There under!" She said. I heard Priscila walking down the stairs and I quickly walked towards German who was pinned on the bed.

"German!" I said. "Angie! Oh my god you're here!" He said happy.

I nodded helping him get up. I took his hand and walked us to the door.

Vilu was still standing there with an amusing smile on her face watching Priscila.

"What is she doing?" I asked. "I've no idea but it looks so dumb" she said laughing a little.

"I said you fell from the stairs and now she's looking for you. I don't think that if you fall from the stairs you'd lay so far away from the stairs" she laughed.

I laughed and we ran out of the door. "Hey!" I heard Priscila protest. I showed her my middle finger and ran away with German and Vilu.

Mission succeed.

-Dunja
Good luck babeee