Chapter 18

God...

The only thing that I could possibly think of to do was jump behind German's desk to cover myself too.

'Vilu, could you please get out? So we can... get dressed..' I begged her.

'Sure, but don't expect me to leave this here.' She said with a smirk and left.

I quickly got away behind German's desk and put my clothes back on.
German did the same.

[AN HOUR LATER]

I rushed towards my room to fetch my bag when Vilu appeared in the doorway.

'Are you gonna explain to me what happened now?' She smirked.

'W-what should I explain then?' I tried to act innocent.

'What I saw... In dad's office...' Vilu said.

'Ahhah... well.. ask your dad, he'll explain everything to you!' I said as I ran past her but she said something that made me think...

'Dad left an half an hour ago... He said he had a work meeting..'

I turned around suspicously.

'He told me he was meeting up with an old friend...' I said.

Before she could say anthing, I ran towards the door into the park where I saw German and Priscila kissing earlier today...

I heared moanes coming from a house nearby.. they sound like German's moans though...

I walked in the dirrection of the moans and found a house with a door that is not locked.

I opened it walked upstairs where I found...

German naked... on top of Priscila...

I felt like I was gonna have a mental breakdown...

-Zoë (@PerfectGermangie sorry bishhh ;-P)