Chapter 67

A/N: It's been so long since I've written to you guys oh gosh I've missed you😂😂
-
-
I went to open the door and found...

My mother..

Jeez, no I forgot to tell her German and I are together.. and me being pregnant will only make it worse...

'Moom...' I said on an innocent tone.

'Hi darling! I thought I'd stop by to see how you, Vilu and Lucia are doing.' She said as she let herself in.

'Erm.. mom.. we're fine.. maybe you should come back another time... you know, we're really bussy...' I said unsure if that will help the situation or only make it worse.

'No.. honey, why can't I just stay here for a cup of coffee?' Mom said.

That's when German put his arm around me.

Great!

'Hi Angelica!' He beamed not knowing I didn't tell her.

My mom looked confused.

'Glad you're here! So you can hear the great news!' He said.

'Wich news? What is all of this?' She asked.

'Angie's pregnant!' German said smiling.

Ugh... In my thoughts I was strangling him right now...

'You are what? From who?' She asked but after a few moments she understood.

'You two are together?' She asked with disbelieve.

'Yes... didn't Angie tell you?' German asked.

'No.. Angie didn't tell me anything... I've never been so dissapointed in whole my life!' My mother said as she left.

I released myself from German trowing my hands ul in the air.

'Great German! Just great!' I sighed.

'What did I do? How could I know you didn't tell your mom we are togehter?!' He snapped.

'German! You ruined everything! Don't you understand!?' I hissed at him before bursting out to tears and running to my bedroom.

-Zoë
Goodluck divinaa💕😏💦