Chapter 76

Oh hell no...

"Mommy?" Lucia asked. "Daddy is gone" I blurred out.

"What? Where is he?" She asked worriedly. "I don't know. I've to find him, now" I said.

"Violetta!!!" I yelled. "What??!" She asked rushing down the stairs worriedly.

"Here" I said handing her the letters her face expression turned in horror.

"We've to find him" she said. "No shit Sherlock" I said rolling my eyes.

"Sorry I'm just really annoyed and worried" I sighed. "What about Lucia, Manu and Lara?" I asked.

"We need someone who will babysit them" Vilu said thinking.

I nodded. "But who?" I asked. "Grandma!" Vilu said.

"Oh no. No no no" I said shaking my head. "She's the only opinion! Call her!" She demanded.

I sighed calling my mom.

"Hello?"

"Mom! I need you! I know you're mad but please help me!"

"Angeles..."

"Please mom! I need you now! Are you in Buenos Aires at the moment?"

"I am. I'm coming, don't worry dear. I'm not longer mad, I'm you're mother after all"

"Thank you!! "

She said goodbye and now we waited 'till she came.

After 5 minutes the bell rang and I immediately ran to the door. "Mom!" I hugged her tightly.

"Please, can you babysit Lucia, Manu and Lara? I will explain everything later as you've no idea who Manu and Lara are and what's going on" I said.

She nodded understandingly.
I hugged her and went to Lucia.

"I will be back as soon as possible. Be a good girl little cutie" I said kissing her cheek. She nodded.

"C'mon" I said dragging Vilu with me.

Today's mission:

FIND
MY
MAN.

-Dunja