Chapter 95

Priscila stormed inside the room leaving Lara and Manu super confused.

'Don't worry sweeties.. I'm not here to harm you... I'm here to harm your mother and father! And maybe even your big sister!' She grinned at Violetta.

'Leave my family alone, you bitch!' I said as I tried to get up but German pushed me down carefully.

'Don't panick Angie, she's not worth it.' German said softly.

'How many times have you been in the hospital now darling? Let's see... about 10 times or something... ha ha! You're so weak!' She said to dare me.

I breathed in and out deeply but Vilu went for an attack.

'You bitch! Do you remember that all those times it was because of you?! Can't you just leave us alone for one minute to be happy?!' She yelled at her.

'Don't you dare talk to me like that!' Priscila said as she slapped Vilu in the face.

'Vilu!' German and I yelled at the same time as she fell to the floor.

'How could you do this to us Priscila?!' This time it was German yelling and he pushed Priscila against a wall and pinned up her arms so she can't escape.

I rushed out of my bed feeling dizzy but I didn't care at the moment.

I sat down next to Vilu, stroking her face.

'Vilu...?'

-Zoë
Hope you liked it💁💘
Goodluck Pickle💜🙌