Chapter 88

"Why are you looking at me like that? Say something to her? She was drunk, Angie! She's only 15!" German said frustrated.

"German! Stop it! I know she's only 15 but I talked with her, it was fine until you came in and had to scream and mess everything up again!" I yelled.

"So now it's my fault?" He said. "No... Ugh... I'm sorry. I-I just want Lucía to be fine... I'm going upstairs" I said walking upstairs past German.

"Angie? I love you, you know that" he said. I nodded with a slight smile. "I love you too, German"

I headed upstairs knocking on Lucía's door. "Who's there?" She asked.

"It's me, mom" I said softly. I heard no response so I headed in. "Hey... You know dad didn't mean it like that" I said.

She nodded. "Mom...?" Lucía asked looking at me with teary eyes what broke my heart.

"Yes sweetie?" I asked. "I don't want this anymore... This awkward and distanced relationship between us, dad and Vilu... I want to go back to how it was... " she said tears rolling down her cheek.

I felt some tears left mine too. I walked towards her and hugged her close to me.

"I want the same. Don't be worried, I know it will be okay. We once had that relationship so we can get that back" I said kissing her head.

"I don't know what happened... Why I got so mad. You know, some kids who don't know there parents, they want to meet their real parents so bad"

She said. I nodded slightly afraid what will come next.

"But I don't. I'm happy with you and dad. I couldn't wish for better parents and I love you so much. I'm sorry for how I acted, I'm sorry for everything but I never stopped loving you and I just want to get that parents- daughter relationship again" she said through her tears.

-Dunja
Good luck bb❤️