Chapter 29

'Angie, what the hell are you doing?!'

Oh god...

"W-what I am doing?? Better ask what the heck you are doing!" I yelled at him.

"You picked up my phone! Why?"

"Why??" I laughed sarcastically. "Where the hell are you going with this!? If you want me to cry and move out you can just say it!!" I yelled at him with a tear running down my cheek.

"I don't want you to move out!" He shouted at me gripping my wrist.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled taking away my wrist. "And the phone call with Priscila then huh?" I said to him full of anger.

"T-that....eh..." He stuttered. "You freaking liar! I thought you actually loved me for once!" I screamed walking to the door.

"Angie! Enough! I always had loved you and I still do! Just let me explain!" He said gripping my waist pulling me closer.

"Don't... Freaking... Touch me!" I yelled in his face. "And explain what? That you was acting the whole time? Well, I already know about it and about that plan! Go to Priscila and do whatever you wanna do! I don't care anymore!" I yelled with tears.

I actually care too much...

I stormed out bumping into Vilu.

"Omg Angie! What happened?" She asked worriedly hugging me.

"Ask you dad" I said walking further and up the stairs.

"Dad! What did you do to Angie?!" Was the last thing I heard before breaking down in tears...

-Dunja
Good look cutie💗👭