Chapter three

**NIALL'S POV**

We had been driving for at least five hours on our way to our new house. For the past 30 minutes the car had been silent when my mother decided to break it.

"We're almost there."

"Finally!" Greg let out with a sigh of relief, as I remained silent. "Niall, you alive?" Greg joked.

"Yeah." I mumbled

"Hun," my mom started, "I know you're upset about leaving your friends but you'll make new ones."

"And who knows maybe you'll have a romance!" Greg added. Ever since Kylie had dumped me for her new boyfriend James I had been afraid to love again. Having a girlfriend wasn't even a thought to me.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned, "that's not going to happen."

Greg quickly noticed my negative attitude towards the situation "I know ever since-"

"Just stop." I cut him off to avoid the topic that had hurt me so bad.

"We're here." My mom said with excitement in her voice.

We began to unpack when a small delicate figure caught my eye. She had long, thin, tan legs. Upon he torso laid a big red hoodie. The hood was pulled up just allowing her dark brown hair to peak out. Although most of her face was covered by the fabric, she seemed to be stunning based on what I could see. Our eyes locked as we stared at each other. Our gaze stayed locked until I heard my mother call my name.

I made my way to my new room. Peaking out the window to see her small figure make her way into her house.

**************

I began to unpack the boxes. My dresser was set up by my window as I began to fold my cloths and put them away my vision went out my window. It looked directly into the room of the girl who I had seen earlier in the day.

She was walking around her room with a notepad and pencil. She seemed to be talking, or maybe singing. I could see her face this time. Still in the shorts and hoodie but with the hood down. Her dark brown locks were pulled up into a messy bun. She had gorgeous tan skin with plump, light pink lips.

I was watching as I saw her scribble onto her notepad. Her head looked up and her eyes met mine. A small smile crept onto her face as she gave me a shy wave. My lips mimicked hers, curving into a smile. I raised my hand and waved back. She raised her hand to her mouth hiding a giggle. Confused, I looked to my hand, I was holding my boxers as I waved to her. I could feel my cheeks tingle with embarrassment as I looked back at her. I could see her laughing, she had a beautiful smile. I looked down to the ground still furiously blushing. When I looked back she waved to me again, gesturing that she had to leave. Her curtains were closed and I was left to continue unpacking.

__________________________
A/N:
How is it so far?! Please comment and vote and tell people about the story!
Please comment if its good!!