17

As I slammed the door behind me I could hear a growl and a loud bang escape from Josh's house.

I ran to my room and rid myself of my sweaty cloths. I started the shower, letting the warm water pour down onto me, calming my nerves. When I finished washing up I wrapped a towel around my body ad another around my hair. As I stepped out I let out a loud scream when I saw Niall leaned against my bed. I already knew he had come in through my balcony.

"God Niall!" I said with a hand to my chest, I could feel my heart pounding. "You've gotta stop doing that!"

***NIALLS POV***

I couldn't help but laugh at Sarah's reaction to seeing me in her room unexpectedly.

"You've gotta stop doing that!"

I held my hands up in surrender.

"What if I were naked?!" Sarah questioned.

"I wouldn't mind." I said with a wink. Not completely joking.

Her cheeks turned pink and she couldn't look at me in embarrassment.

"Well I need to changed but you're in here."

"Like I said before, I don't mind."

"Out!" Her cheeks were still a slight shade of pink and she pointed to the balcony. I walked to the railing and stared back at her, waiting for her to close the doors.

"And no peeking."

"No promises." I gave her another wink.

Sarah stuck her tongue out at me before closing the door. I waited for her let me back in. She opened the door, letting me in. I had a wide grin on my face happy to see her without tears for the first time in a while.

"You weren't looking were you?" Sarah raised an eyebrow.

"No... Not much."

I knew she could tell i was joking around with her.

"Nice bra."

"NIALL!" she snapped back around with a red face.

"I'm kidding!" I spoke, holding up my hands.

"I hate you." I could see she was trying hide a smile as she threw her wet towel at my face.

"No you don't." I threw the towel back at her.

"Yes I do."

"Do not."

"Yes."

"No."

With every word we stepped closer eventually out faces were only inches away.

"Then prove it." I said with a smile as I pulled her body into mine. She remained looking at me silent in defeat. "You love me."

"Psh." Sarah let out stepping back. I pulled her back to my body.

"Admit it." My smile grew.

"Make me." My grin grew into a manipulating smirk. I saw her face fill with worry.

"Challenge accepted." My fingers slightly twitched at her side, Sarah then caught on.

"No Niall!" She tried to run from my grip. I wrapped my arm around her side, pressing her back to my chest.

"N-NIALL STOP! PLEASE! NIALLLL!!!" she spoke through laughs as I tickled her sides.

"Say it."

She couldn't speak, she could barley even breath. She let out laugh after laugh. She was adorable. Her laugh was music to my ears.

"FINE!" she shouted. I spun her around to face me.

"I'm waiting." The smile on my face had yet to disappear.

"I don't entirely hate you."

"That's not what I wanted. You know what this means." I raised my eyebrow. She had this coming.

"NO! NO! NO! NIALL PLEASE NO!" she tried to escape from my grasp. She squirmed in my arms but I wouldn't let her go. And I didn't just mean at this moment. I continued to tickle at her sides.

"OKAY! OKAY! JUST S-STOP! I SURRENDER!"

I stopped and let her catch her breathe.

"I... Love you." There it was again, the pink on her cheeks.

"I love you too." But when I said it I meant it... As more than a friend.