30

The night continued on, filled with songs sung by the heart.
Niall sang me Boyfriend, wanted, I will wait, and one way or another.
For him I played heart skips a beat, stay stay stay, and a thousand years.

When we finished our enchanting night we drove home, hand and hand. The radio quietly filled the car with music as my fingers played with Niall's.

Finally reaching the house, we walked to the door, never letting go of each others hands. I know we weren't dating but we acted like it.

The house was dark, with the acceptation of the dim hall light.

***NIALLS POV***

I walked into the familiar house in front of Sarah. I turned around to see her leaning against the door with a smile on her perfect lips.

"What are smiling about?" I asked, inching closer to her. Her smile never left, in fact it grew when I took her hands in mine.

"Tonight was fun." Her smile didn't go away, it didn't shrink. It just stayed. Even if she wouldn't admit it to me, I knew she was falling for me.

"You know you have a beautiful voice." I brought my forehead to hers. "It matches the rest of you."

I inched my lips closer to hers. They connected with sparks, like they always do. The kiss was passionate. Our lips moving with one another's. Sarah's hands we slowly brought up to the nape of my neck. Mine moving to her waist. Sarah pulled away and walked past me. Her face was blank. I couldn't see any emotion. She looked to the ground, not even glancing to look me in the eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked as my eyebrows furrowed to a frown.

She slumped against the wall, pushing her hair back, finally reaching my view.

"We can't keep doing this."

Those words pulled at my heart. I wanted to be with her and I knew she had feelings for me. Her words almost felt as if she was denying me.

"Sarah..." I didn't know what to say. How could I speak. I wanted her happy. I didn't want her to feel rushed but I also wanted to be with her. What could I say?

"We can't Niall." Her voice was slightly raised, "I like you but... we're not dating."

The words killed me. She didn't realize I meant it when I said I was going to get her to fall for me. It wasn't just a goal for me, it was a promise to her.

I didn't know what to say. Words couldn't express it. I did what came naturally, I paced over to her quickly grabbing her by the thighs. Her feet were lifted from the ground. I pulled her close into me, smashing my lips to hers. I wasn't sure if this was the right way to express things but I couldn't put it into words.

Her arms naturally gripped me around the neck. She kissed me back with such passion. Such care and love. She was still up against the wall as her fingers tangled with my hair our lips still stuck together. Her arms pulled her body closer to mine until there was nothing between us but the cloths we wore. The kiss growing to be more heated. Our breathing pace picking up with our need for one another. I slowly took my lips from hers. Our heads touching. Both panting as we looked deep into each others blue eyes.

"Tell me you don't want this." I told her, "Say the words... and I'll stop."

***SARAHS POV***

"Tell me you don't want this. Say the words... And I'll stop." His words were honest. His voice was pure and true. No sight of lies.

"I..." As afraid as I was to fall I couldn't tell him I didn't want this. He was all I wanted. He was all I needed. And I didn't want him to stop.

***NIALLS POV***

Sarah was speechless. She had no words. I looked deep into her eyes.

"Tell me you're not falling for me."

There was a moment of silence before the words I desired poured out of Sarah's mouth.

"I can't do that."

__________________________

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE 400+ READS!!! Been busy lately can't update as often but I'll try! Comment and vote!!!!