29

***SARAHS POV***

i stepped out of the car to see an empty beach. the sun was setting. it was so romatic. Niall really was amazing. If i wasn't afraid of being broken i would fall for him at that very second. he took me by the hand and guided me down the beach. he had set up a picnic with mac'n'cheese, my favorite, and sodas. next to the food was his guitar.

"You play?" i asked gesturing towards the instrument.

"Yeah. you wanna try it out? I've heard you play before. You're good"

i took the neck of the guitar and positioned it onto my lap. my fingers plucked at the strings. the beat was lined up perfectly with my tone as i sang the words.

"Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you By now you should've somehow Realized what you gotta do I don't believe that anybody Feels the way I do about you now Backbeat the word was on the street That the fire in your heart is out I'm sure you've heard it all before But you never really had a doubt I don't believe that anybody feels The way I do about you now.

And all the roads we have to walk are winding And all the lights that lead us there are blinding There are many things that I would Like to say to you But I don't know how

Because maybe You're gonna be the one that saves me And after all You're my wonderwall." It was the easiest song for me to  play. i leanred it when i first began to play. I looked up to see Niall with a smile.

"That was amazing."

"Why don't you give it a go."

i handed him the guitar as he began to strum the strings perfectly. i already reconginzed the Justin Bieber song.

"I always knew you were the best The coolest girl I know So prettier than all the rest The star of my show So many times I wished You'd be the one for me But never knew you'd get like this Girl what you do to me

You're who I'm thinking of Girl you ain't my runner up And no matter what you're always number one"

Nialls eyes looked into mine as he contiued to sing.

"My prize possession One and only Adore ya girl i want ya The one I can't live without That's you that's you You're my special little lady The one that makes me crazy Of all the girls I've ever known

It's you, it's you My favorite, my favorite My favorite, my favorite girl My favorite girl."

his eyes never left mine. There was a moment of silence as we looked deep into the others blue eyes. we both have blue eyes.

"I mean it." he said with a wink. i could feel my cheeks turn pink.

"Now before we eat theres one last song i want to play for you."

i crossed my my legs and waited for him to sing and play the music for me.

"I really wanna love somebody."

did he have to sing my favorite song.

"I really wanna dance the night away. I know we're only half way there But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way. I really wanna touch somebody"

he shot me a wink at that line.

"I think about you every single day I know we're only half way there. But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way"

when he finished i took the guitar from his hands and began to slowly play.

"Kiss me like you wanna be loved. You wanna be loved. You wanna be loved. This feels like falling in love. Falling in love. We're falling in love"

the words we sang became more than songs as they were truly how we felt. all night we went back and forth singing what our hearts longed to say. tonight showed me that i was truly falling for this blonde, Irish boy and there was no stopping it.