23

After just sitting enjoying each others precence for a moment I felt Nialls fingers twitch at my side. I knew what he was planning. I took his hands in mine, but they wouldn't budge from my sides.

"Don't. You. Dare!" I could see the look in his eyes. I knew he wouldn't listen to my demand.

he raised an eyebrow and looked at me, he knew what i was talking about. "I don't know, it's pretty tempting."

"Niiiiiiaaaaaalllllll! Don't." I whined.

"Make me." he seductiely whispered into my ear, sending chills down my back.

"Challange accepted." I whispered back. He looked into my eyes waiting for me to seduce him.

my hands slid down his back resting right above his bum.

"I'm not satisified." his fingers twitched again at my side.

"Give it a minute." I gave him a seductive smile before slipping my finger into his shorts. His lips curved into smile. he let out a small groan when my hands lightly squeezed at his bum. his hands tightening at my side, which made me jump with a squeek.

"Niall." I complained.

"Sorry." he smiled as he leaned his lips into mine. The kiss became messier and deeper. my hands tangling with his hair as i tried to bring our bodies closer, if that was even possible. my legs wrapped around him, with absoloutly no space between us. Nialls hands went under my thighs, holding me close. He spun us around in the water as i laughed with water splashing at us. He placed his lips to the crook of my neck leaving a trail of kisses as he kissed up to where my neck met my jaw, lightly sucking causing a small wimper escape from my mouth. i could feel him smile against my skin. He had me under his control i was powerless. his hands squeezing at my legs. My hands frantically pulling at his hair as he contiued to suck on my neck, occasionally nibbling on the mark he left on my neck.

"N-Niall." i whimpered through my breathe.

It was my turn to make him feel weak. I brought my hand to his chest pushing him away. His eyebrows furrowed.

"My turn." I spoke. rembering when he said that to me.

My hands quickly squeezed at his bum. Niall let out a small squeek before blushing. I couldn't help but giggle at his girlsih squeal.

"Don't laugh at me!" Niall spoke, still as red as could be. My laughter only grew. I never thought I would see the day I made Niall blush.

"I'll give you something to laugh about."

Niall brought his hands to my side and I soon caught on.

"No no no no no no!" i squirmed in his grip trying to escape. It was too late. Niall's fingers tickled at my side as i curled my knees up to my chest in laughter. If he was going to use my weakness i would use his. I dunked under the water and vansished into the deepness. when I rised up i slid my hands up his body, one stopping at his weak spot and lightly gripping it. Niall let out a breathy moan. My fingers wrapped around what they could causing Niall to snap his head back with a moan. i began to slide my hand up and down.

"Saraaaaahhhhh!"

it was working.

my free hand sliding down his shorts and squeezing his bum. I brought my lips to his chest kissing up to the crook of his neck before sucking just as hard as he had to me. i could both hear and feel his breathing speed up. his hands needingly tightened at my legs as he whimpered in weakness. I could feel the buldge in his pants stiffen in my grip.

"Is this turning you on?" i asked

"You're turning me on." he lowly moaned.

"Take me back to the house." i whispered into his ear before he picked me up by the thighs and carried me over to the car zooming away to his house.