40

~~~ONE MONTH LATER~~~

It was Niall and I's two month friendaversery! But tonight was so much more than that. I had been planning for a month. I was going to tell Niall yes. I was finally doing it.

I woke up a little earlier to make a stack of crepes. When I finished making all of the batter it was 11:30. Perfect. Niall would be up by now. I ran up to my room, out to the balcony.

"NIALL!" I called out across to Niall's open window. He came running to the his balcony both of shouting in sync.

"HAPPY 2 MONTHS!"

"Come over I made crepes!" I shouted to him before skipping back down the stairs.

***NIALLS POV***

Sarah seemed extra happy today. Maybe she was just excited. I threw on a clean shirt and shorts before walking across my yard to Sarah's. before I could walk up to her front door she ran out to me attacking me in a hug. I slightly stumbled back, not expecting it. Once I regained my balance, I gave her a warm hug back.

"Happy 2 months babe." I chuckled.

"You too!" Her lips pecked at my cheek before she dragged me to her kitchen.

The table was set with crepes and orange juice. She placed a crepe onto my plate and poured orange juice in my cup before serving herself. When she sat down to eat I realized she was still wearing the necklace I gave her.

***SARAHS POV***

I noticed Niall's eyes had fallen to the silver heart around my neck.

"I haven't taken it off."

He smiled at my statement. I never took it off. I even slept with it on. That's how special it was to me.

"This month I'm taking you somewhere. Not any where that special just kinda to be with each other."

Niall shook his head. He couldn't talk his mouth was filled with food. After finishing our delicious meal we went to the car.

The car ride was like any other. Filled with our loud voices singing to the radio.

We left at one and arrived at our destination at just a minute later.

I stepped out of the car and leaned against the hood. There was a large spread of land eventually reaching a red wooden structure next to a small house.

"What is this place?" Niall asked as he walked over to my side.

"My farm." My voice was quiet. "I haven't been here in ten years. My dad left it behind for me. After he died I just never came back... Until now." It hurt to think about my dad. I changed the subject by grabbing Niall's hand and walking towards the building.

When we reached the barn so many memories came flooding back. Both good... And bad. I looked around to what I use to call home.

"I used to come here every day."

"Why'd you stop."

I took it a small gasp.

"I... Just didn't really have much time." I lied as best I could on the spot. I never thought I would come back here after what happened.

I walked up to the large red door that hadn't been opened in the last ten years! When the doors slid open my lungs were filled with dust filling the air.

"AHHH!" I ran into Niall's arms when three bats flew out of the barn. I looked up to him slightly embarrassed. When my eyes looked back to the barn it all came back to me. The flashes of what the barn used to look like. All the times I had come here.