45

***NIALLS POV***

Sarah and I began to work on the bike. To my surprise she was really handy with tools. I'm amusing her dad taught her.

We were both sweating with the sun beaming down on us. I took a break after an hour, but Sarah kept going. I sat back in the shade just watching her. My eyes particularly watched her bum.

She was bent over.

In tight jean shorts.

How could I not look?!

She turned her body around to face me. She had unbuttoned her shirt to reveal her perfectly curved stomach. Unfortunately she was wearing a sports bra. She lifted the end of her shirt, to wipe the sweat from her face, revealing more of her gorgeous body.

My eyes trailed up and down her flawless figure. Once again, I was caught ogling her.

"Niall!" Sarah waved her hands back and forth.

"Sorry, babe." I furiously blushed.

"It's almost done!" Sarah's voice was filled with excitement. She had done most of the work.

"There's just one thing left to do." Sarah turned on her heels. She stood on her tiptoes to reach the top shelf. She pulled down a box of spray paint.

"Now we decorate it."

The box was put to the ground.

"You get one side, I get the other."

Sarah sat on the floor on the opposite side of the bike as she began to spray different colors onto the black bike.

I know this bike was her dads so I wrote something to remind her of him. I hope she liked it, because it was there for good. The small decoration was the only one I put on.

Thirty minutes later Sarah had finished her side. I looked over to her detailed decoration. She had drawn flames with great detail and color. I loved it that he wasn't a girly girl! There was a small spot left blank.

"What's that empty spot for?" I asked bending down to further examine the decoration.

"Give me your hand." Sarah commanded. I gave her my hand, my eyes still trained on the bike until I felt a cold spray on my hand. Sarah guided my now silver hand to the bike. When I lifted it from the metal, my silver hand print was stuck to the black. Sarah did the same with her hand, leaving a golden mark.

The can was placed to the ground before Sarah walked over to my side of the bike.

Tears welled in her eyes. She hated it. The thought of it made her cry. Why did I do that?! It's bad enough she thinks her dad died because of her! Now I can't take it off.

I buried my head in my hand.

Why did I do that?!

I was brought out of my thoughts when two small arms were wrapped around my body.

"Thank you Niall... It's perfect." Her voice relieved me.

***SARAHS POV***

I walked over to see what Niall had put on the bike. He had finished so quickly.

My eyes filled with tears of joy when I saw what Niall had written on my black bike.

'Dream With Your Heart'

The same quote written on the small artwork my dad and I made on the floor to the barn when it was first built.

He wasn't thinking of himself. He wasn't thinking about us.