65

After the lake, Liam and Zayn set up a small fire outside the cabin.

We all gathered around the burning wood with our marshmallows.

***NIALLS POV***

Sarah sat on the big log next to me. I looked over to see her shiver in her pink pajama pants and tank top. I gave her my jacket and wrapped my arm around her.

"How about we play truth or dare?" Harry suggested.

We all murmured in agreement.

"Bo, truth or dare?" Harry looked to Bo.

"Truth."

"No!" Sarah whined. "Do a dare!"

"Fine. Dare." Bo changed her mind.

"I dare you to reenact the green flag scene from footloose." Harry had a huge smile.

Bo groaned before standing up from the log she sat on. Her green shirt was stripped from her body. She swung it around above her head.

"GREEN FLAG!" Bo shouted.

As soon as she finished she quickly pulled her shirt back over her head with pink cheeks.

"Louis, truth or Dare?" Bo asked Lou.

"DARE!"

"I dare you to run to the lake and jump in."

"Fine!"

Louis pulled his shirt off and began to run towards the lake. 5 minutes later we all laughed at the sound of Louis yelling down the street.

"Sarah!" Zayn brought the attention back to the game. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Dance for Niall. If you know what kinda dancing I mean." Zayn did this just to make me crazy.

Sarah got up from my side and stood in front of me.

"I need music!" She demanded.

Harry pulled out his phone and began to play his music.

"Take it off I wanna love you and everybody wanna touch you. You movin right wanna see what's up under then back it up, beep beep like a trucker.

Nice thighs, nice waist, and you know I can't forget about your face

But don't none of that matter I'm about to make your pockets fatter"

The song Strip played loud and clear.

Sarah took my hands and pulled me to stand up.

Her hands held my shoulders. Our bodies were pressed together. She swayed back and forth against me. I let out a deep moan.

"Girl I just wanna see you strip, right now cause it's late, babe

Girl I just wanna see you strip, girl take your time with it

Girl I just wanna see you strip God damn you're sexy for meeee

God damn you're sexy! Babbyyy God damn you're sexy!

Girl I just wanna see you..."

I sang to the song in her ear. My hands found her bum. Holding it as she continued to dance against my body.

"Got my shades on with my J's on in the club with a pocket full of ones

This girl, booty out of control there she go up and down the pole"

Sarah turned around so her back was now only inches away from my front.

Her hips swayed back and forth as she went down to the ground and snapped back up.