35

***SARAHS POV***

Eww it's Monday. School. I just wanted to stay home today and be with Niall. I just wanted to have a lazy day with my dude. My legs were brought to the side of my bed as I rubbed my eyes. Once my vision had adjusted to the brightness of my room I picked up my phone.

One New Message From: Niall

I didn't hesitate to open it.

"I'll drive you to school today. :) Niallxx"

After dressing myself into my favorite jean shorts and a light blue Guy Harvey shirt I carried myself down the stairs to the kitchen. My mom had already made me a crepe and poured me a glass of milk. I swallowed the last bit of food and washed it down with the drink. I looked at the clock before rushing to brush my teeth. When I came back down the steps my backpack was sling over my shoulder.

"Bye mom!" I called out to her.

I assumed she knew I already had a ride.

I walked over to Niall's house and rang the door bell. When the door opened I was greeted by a larger male. He was definitely older then Niall and I. All I could do was look up at him.

"Hi. Are you Sarah?" His deep voice asked.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered a little intimidated by his size.

"I'm Greg, Niall's brother. Come in." I stepped into the house.

"NIALL YOU'RE GIRLFRIEND'S HERE!" Greg shouted up the stairs.

"I-I'm not his girlfriend." I couldn't help but blush a little bit. Niall had obviously been talking about me.

Greg let out a small laugh. "He's in his room if you wanna go get him."

I made my way to his room. The door was opened. When I saw the bed memories of the night Niall and I had spent in here flashed back to my mind. The flashbacks stopped when I heard Niall walk out from his bathroom.

"Sarah!" Niall clearly wasn't expecting me. His face turned red. All he was wearing were his boxers.

"It's okay." I laughed. "I've already seen you like this before." I gave him a wink. I knew he remember when his face turned into a smirk.

"Now hurry up and get dressed!" I demanded. Within 5 minutes he was dressed and ready. He walked down the stairs. Niall's hand found mine as we walked out the door.

"Bye love birds!" Greg called out to us.
We both ignored him and climbed into the car.

"Sorry about Greg." Niall said slightly red. I let out a small chuckle.

"It's fine."

***NIALLS POV***

When we pulled up to school I reached my hand to Sarah. She pulled he hand from my grip.

"Not at school." Her words were dry. As much as I wanted to I understood. We weren't dating.

When classes started Sarah went one way and I the other. We had no classes together until after lunch.

***SARAHS POV***

I was in the hall talking to Cami between classes. I jumped as I felt a pinch at my bum. Niall had pinched my behind as he walked by me. He turned around with an accomplished smile on his face. I just rolled my eyes and continued on with my conversation.

***NIALLS POV***

I couldn't help it. Not seeing her all day was hard. I had to. I pinched her bum as I walked by her. I kept walking and turned around to see her slightly red cheeks.

One long class later it was finally lunch! I scanned the cafeteria for the brunette I was in search for. I finally found her. I made my way to the seat next to her.

"Mind if I sit with you guys." I asked. Not taking no for an answer.

Sarah's friends remained silent just looking to Sarah for the answer. It was a simple answer.

"You can't sit with us." Sarah joked to me.

"Well too bad." I smiled as my arm was placed around her shoulders.

"Just admit you guys are dating!" One of Sarah's friends blurted out.
Sadly, we weren't.

"We're not." Sarah told her, "we're just friends."

***SARAHS POV***

"We're just friends."

"Friends who make out." Niall whispered into my ear, sending chills down my back while my cheeks turned red. I playfully punched his chest as he let out a laugh.

My eyes were brought back to Cami and Brynn.

"Niall, this is Cami and Brynn." I introduced them. "Guys this is Niall."

Niall gave them his gorgeous smile and a slight wave.

Cami and Brynn doing the same to Niall. Before we knew it lunch was over. Niall and I had the rest of out classes together. We walked together to each one.

__________________________
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!!!