Chapter 9

***SARAHS POV***

I watched as the clock ticked down, getting closer and closer to 12. Why did it have to be me. Niall was still with me. Just ten minutes until josh came and brought me to our "date". I was squeezing Niall'a hand. It was nothing more but in a friendly way.

***NIALSS POV***

Sarah was stricken with fear. Her hand was tightly wrapped around mine, I could tell she was afraid to let go. I felt the same way knowing that my hand would soon be replaced but josh's. If he even thought about touching her anywhere else I would end him. I wasn't too found of him even holding her hand. I looked over to her. She was stunning. Her hair was pulled back with a light pink headband. Around her neck lay a bubble necklace the same color as the headband. Her body was covered with a dress matching the shade of pink. The top half was body fitting, showing off her gorgeous curves to her body. The sleeves were lace that went down to her elbow. At the waste the dress went out making it a cupcake dress. As my vision continued down past her smooth legs she wore sliver heels. My eyes traveled back up to her face. I could see nothing but fear. I let go of her hand, she shot me a look of both fear and confusion. I grabbed her phone and put in my number.

"If he tries anything call me!" I demanded. She shook her head in response. I could tell she was unsure about my demand. "Sarah promise me you will!"

***SARAHS POV***

"Niall I don't think-"

"No! You do not hesitate! I know I can't be superman but for you I'll superhuman."

I believed his words. For the first time since jake I felt like someone cared.

"I promise." I spoke with a sincere smile. He grabbed my hand again releasing seconds later as my face instantly went blank when the door bell rang. It was time.

__________________________

A/N:

Sorry it's short please comment and vote!!!!!