26

"Sarah... Sarah wake up." I was awoken by the sweet sound of Niall's voice. I rubbed my eyes as the bright light of the ceiling fan hit what eyes.

"Whaaaat?" I groaned. I was not a morning person.

"It's Monday, we have school." Niall chuckled as if it was something I should have known. But if course I had forgotten. I shot up out of my slumber at his words.

"MONDAY?! Shit!" I wasn't even in my own house. I grabbed my cloths and pulled them on as fast as I could. I ran out of the room with Niall behind me, stumbling down the satires.

"Niall!... Oh, who's this?" I saw Niall's mother at the bottom of the stairs.

"Mum this is Sarah." Niall spoke with a nervous tone.

We shook hands and greeted each other.

"She's my, ummm." Niall looked to me he shared to same questioned look I did.

"I'm his friend." I quickly finished his sentence.

"Oh thats... Nice." His mother said. This was awkward. She clearly knew something was going on, what else would I have been doing in Niall's room.

"Well it was lovely meeting you Mrs. Horan but I really have to go." I said making my way to the door and escaping out.

I ran to my room I was about to strip of my cloths before I heard Niall whistle from his room. I went to close my balcony door, if I didn't I knew he would watch.

"Wait!" He called out.

"What?"

"I'm driving you to school today on my bike."

I huffed in agreement and continued to get ready. I walked past a mirror my own appearance scared me.

Once I was finished getting ready I grabbed a pancake and headed for the door.

"Hey where are you going." My mom called from the kitchen.

"I got a ride." I hollered back. I ran out the door to Niall's house.

Once Niall was ready we hopped onto the back of Niall's motorcycle holding his waist tight as we zoomed away.

We arrived at school. When we got off his bike he swung his arm around my arm as we walked into the building. The bell rang for class.

"I'll see you after school. Later." I watched as Niall walked off down the hall. He was so perfect.

~~~LUNCH~~~

"Hey guys." I waited in the lunch line with Brynn and Cami.

"Hey, I heard you and josh broke up." Cami stated.

"Yeah we did." I said with a shrug.

"And I heard you were hanging out with that Niall guy." Brynn stated.

"Oh... Yeah." My face blushed.

"YOU HAVE?!" Cami was astonished.

"Why?! He's dangerous!" Brynn shouted.

"No he's not." I tried to stay calm.

"He broke Josh's nose!" Brynn spoke

"He was protecting me!"

"Sarah! He's-"

"HE'S NOT DANGEROUS!" I shouted. The entire cafeteria went silent at my sudden out burst. I turned, every eye in the room was on me. I ran for the exit.

I slumped down in the far corner of the hallway. A hand was put onto my shoulder. I looked up to Niall's eyes meeting mine.

"Hey what's wrong?" Niall was now sitting next to me with his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"They think you're dangerous."

He didn't respond. I looked into his eyes searching for an answer.

"Why would they say that?"

"I don't know." He looked away from my gaze.

"You're lying." I knew he was.

Again Niall was silent.

"Niall! Look at me!... Why do people say you're dangerous?"

"At my old school... I had a reputation. I... Beat someone up."

I stepped away from him with a little bit of fear.

***NIALLS POV***

She was scared of me.

"No. No Sarah no. Please don't back away. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not dangerous. I promise."

I wasn't a harm. I would only hurt someone to protect her. I would never hurt her.

I reached out my hand to her, she still backed away. My heart broke.

"Why did you beat someone up?" She questioned.

"He was dangerous! I did it to protect my friend. You have to believe me... Please."

I was scared. What if she was scared of me now. I couldn't loose her. I couldn't. A tear slipped down my cheek. She was silent. I was afraid I lost her. I turned around. I couldn't face her. I didn't want her to see me cry. Her small hand was placed in mine. She turned me around and brought her lips to mine.

"I believe you."

I was relieved. I could never loose her.

__________________________ A/N: THANKS LOTS FOR 300+ READS! KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING! SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS STORY!!!!