72

Sarah remains silent with tears still slipping down, with a quivering lip. Her breaths shook.

Were we really breaking up?

"What other choice do I have?" She spoke just over a whisper.

Something inside of me broke. I felt like I was dying. As if my entire body was being torn apart, my heart being ripped out if my chest and shattered into a million pieces. Like my blood was being drained from my body and my bones were being snapped like twigs.

And I couldn't stop it.

It was the worst thing I ever went through my entire life. The pain worse than a thousand knives stabbing into my body.

Sarah waited for a response.

"Please don't say that." I began to sob.

"Please, Sarah... You're my entire world... Please don't give up on us."

The tears began to flow faster in her eyes.

"I-I can't do this." Sarah stood and quickly dashed to the door. I jumped after her.

***SARAHS POV***

I left Niall when it came hard for me to handle.

I didn't want to breakup with him, but I can't deal with him always being so far away all the time.

I quickly darted down the street. I didn't know where I was going but I didn't care.

I felt a tight grip on my hand and I was pulled around as Niall's lips smashed to mine.

The kiss deepened, his hands lifting under my legs, taking me from the ground. Only then did I realize it was raining.

My hands tangled with his hair. We pulled away, Niall still holding me from the ground.

"Remember our first kiss? It was Just like this one." Niall pressed his forehead to mine, "please don't let this be our last."

My feet were brought back to the ground.

It killed me to even think about this being our last kiss, but Niall leaving for tour hurt for months!

"I wanna be with you, but..."

"But what?" Niall's hands held mine.

"It's just hurts too much when you leave."

"Then come with me!"

I would have never seen this coming.

Go on tour with him?!

Just drop everything and leave?!

"I know it's sudden, but I can't lose you! I can't!" Niall's hands squeezed mine.

***NIALLS POV***

This was the only way to keep Sarah in my life.

We stood in the pouring rain. My eyes looked deep into hers waiting for an answer.

"Okay." Sarah smiled.

I lifted her into a hug, spinning in the rain.

Even though everywhere I looked there were black clouds and storms, my day couldn't be brighter.