31

***SARAHS POV***

Niall's face was just inches from mine.

"Tell me you're not falling for me."

How could I ever tell him that. There was no doubt in my mind that I was falling for him.

"I can't do that." I spoke the truth. I could never lie to him.

"Than be my girlfriend, Sarah." He was pleading with his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Niall, you know I want to but... Its just hard." I hated rejecting him.

The sight in front of me killed me. Niall's eyes filled with tears as one slipped down his cheek.

"Ok... I understand." He looked down to the ground. He wiped away his tears and looked back up to me. The look that had killed me just moments before was nothing but a memory now.

"Let's play a game." He said holding my small hands in his.

"What game?"

"Hmmmmm... Truth or dare?"

"Ok. Lets go outside. I don't want to wake my mum."

My fingers fit perfectly between Niall's as I lead him outside to the swings in my back yard.

***NIALLS POV***

"Ok Sarah, truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Who was your first kiss?"

There was a lingering silence. I looked up to see Sarah with red cheeks. I was slightly confused until I heard her answer.

"You."

I smile puckered onto my lips. I was the only person to taste her lips. I was the only one to have the lingered taste of her strawberry lip balm left on my lips. I was the only one.

I wanted to be her first kiss, and now I know I was. And I want to be her last. I'm honored to be her first kiss and I would give anything to be her last kiss. I want to be her last first kiss.

"Truth or dare?" Sarah asked riding the red from her cheeks.

"Truth."

"What's you're weakness?"

I paused before answering

"... You."

Even though there was limited light I could see a smile appear on her face.

She really was my weakness. I would do anything for her. I would die for her. If anything were to ever happen to her I wouldn't know what to do with myself. She was my everything.

"Truth or DARE?" I emphasized the last word.

"Fine dare." I could hear her giggle through the words.

"I dare you toooooo be my girlfriend." I gave her a wink.

"Niall." Sarah gave me the 'oh shut up' look.

"It was worth a shot."

My words sprung a laugh out from Sarah's mouth. It was the most adorable laugh I had ever heard. Music to my ears.

"Do a different one." She begged.

"Sit on my lap."

She gave off a confused look, with a hint of laughter.

"What? Why?"

"I want to hold you close to me." I could feel my cheeks heat up with a blush.

Sarah stood from her swing coming over to mine. Her legs straddled my waist. One knee on each side. My hand supported her back as she rested her arms around my torso holding my waist.

"Dare." I spoke in almost a whisper.

"I haven't even asked yet."

"Fine go ahead and ask." I rested my head on her shoulder. I thought she would need time to think. When I heard the words come out of her mouth my head was quickly removed from her body.

"Kiss me."

I didn't hesitate. My hand traveled up her back to her neck. Pressing her lips to mine. Her hands moved further behind my body as Sarah decreased the space between us.

Once I lips drew apart. I had forgotten we were playing. I changed the topic to something I had been think about for the past week. Tomorrow. Tomorrow wasn't just any other day it was our day.

"You know what tomorrow is?"

***SARAHS POV***

Niall's question caught me off guard. I knew there was something g special but I couldn't put my finger on it. When I didn't answer Niall chose to.

"A-a month t-that we've been b-best f-friends." I could tell he was nervous speaking about us.

"Niall, y-you remembered?" Could he be any sweeter?! He remembered the day we became best friends! Or as I like to see it, the day I met a fallen angel.

"Is that weird?" Niall's voice was a little shaky. He was nervous brining up a day that was so important to the both of us.

"No! It's adorable." I brushed my fingers through his hair. I knew this always calmed him down. I could feel his muscles relax under my touch.

"I'm taking you out to celebrate." His lips curved into a smile with his words.

"Where?!" I jumped a little too much. I was a little too excited and apparently so was Niall as I felt the hard bulge press against my leg. As much as it turned me on I pushed the thought to the side.

"It's a surprise." When his sentence was complete he flipped my knees off of him. My back hit the ground as Niall sprinted off to his house, I could hear him laughing as he ran away from my angry state.

"NIALL!" I shouted to him.

"Good night beautiful!" He blew me a kiss before jogging into his house.

I guess that made things okay.

Wait... Did he just call me beautiful? His words made my heart skip a beat. No guy, and I mean no guy, as ever called me beautiful. Even if I didn't believe it, hearing Niall say it made me believe it.