58

I picked up Cami and Brynn on my way to school. We blasted the radio.

"There's something 'bout the girl next door," we all sang to the Emblem3 song, "something that I can't ignore! She got me like OooOooOooOoo oh! She got me like OooOooOooOoo oh!"

The music stopped when we pulled into school.

When I walked in the door, everything was different.

Cami and Brynn were shoved to the side by a mob of people surrounding me! What the hell was going on?! I couldn't understand a word anyone was saying. It was just a giant jumble of words being thrown at me.

"Everyone!" I shouted and everyone went silent, "back away."

An opening was made and I was left to be to walk to my locker. Brynn and cami were yet again at my side.

"What was that all about?" Cami asked.

"I have no idea!"

A slightly smaller crowd began to form by my locker. Hundreds of questions Being thrown at me. I couldn't understand half of them.

"Hey!" Cami shouted, "one at a time! Everyone clear the halls and ask Sarah whatever it is you want to know later!"

The crowd began to walk off.

Brynn, Cami, and I walked off in different directions for our classes.

When I got to class I set my books down and was greeted by two girls I rarely ever talked to.

One with dark brown hair and the occasional blonde highlights. She had dark skin and brown eyes. The other tall with thin, dirty blonde hair and bright green eyes.

"Hi!" The brunette said with a big smile.

"Hi?" It came out as more of a question.

"I'm Katy and this is Claire." She introduced them.

"Nice to meet you."

"Aren't you dating Niall Horan?" Claire asked.

"Yeah." Now I get it. My boyfriend's famous. It's gunna take some getting used to.

"We're fans of One Direction." Katy said.

"What's it like dating Niall?" Claire squeezed.

Was it really that big of a deal that I was dating Niall? He's just a normal kid. He goes to THIS school.

"It's just like dating anyone else." I shrugged.

"No it's not! Niall's famous now!" Claire barked.

"Yeah, but I was dating him before he was famous soooo... Yeah." I didn't really know what to say.

"Ok. Do you think you could ask the boys to follow us on twitter?" Katy nervously asked.

"Yeah sure."

They wrote down their twitter names and walked back to their seats for class to start.

My next class was study hall. During class I hung out with my friend Allie. It was basically a free period. No one ever did any work. We all just sat around and did what ever.

I felt a tap at my shoulder and turned around to see Tess, Holly, and Jill. The populars. They're not like the popular girls from the movies. They're popular because they're nice to everyone. I wasn't friends with them but I didn't dislike them, we just didn't talk all that much.

"Hey Sarah!" Tess said with a cheery tone.

"Hi guys." I knew they were gunna say something about Niall.

"So we were watching the x-factor and we noticed that Niall's part of One Direction." Jill smiled.

"Yeahhh?" What did they want? A follow on twitter?

"We were wondering if you could arrange or us the meet them?" Holly asked.

"Their on tour right now. Maybe when they get back."

"Ok. Thanks!" Tess jumped before they walked away.

After class I was went to my locker. When I turned around there were two freshman with big smiles. It was kids creepy.

"Ummm, can I help you?" I asked to the girls blocking my exit.

"Hi! I'm Kit." One of them said with a small wave.

"And I'm Reagan!" The other waved.

"Hi."

"You're Niall Horan's girlfriend aren't you?" Kit said with a big smile.

I was getting tired of this.

"Yeah."

"Can you tell him that Kit and Reagan think they did really good on the x-factor?" Reagan asked.

"Yeah I will."

"And, if it's not asking too much, do you think we could talk to them?" Kit smiled.

"Umm I guess. I can call them."

I pulled out my phone and dialed Niall.

"Hello?" An Irish voice answered.

Kit and Reagan let out a small squeal.

***NIALLS POV***

"Hey, Niall." I heard Sarah's voice from the phone. "I have two fans here that want to talk to you guys."

I was gunna have to get use to all the fans.

"Hi!" I heard two girls squeal on the phone.

"Hello!" We all sang into the phone.

"Can you guys follow us on twitter?"

"Sure what's your users?" Zayn asked.

They have us their names and all followed. Seconds later we could get the girls screaming on the other end.