19

Niall and I walked back with his arm still wrapped around me. We stepped in Niall stripping me of my wet coat and hanging it on the rack. He planted a soft kiss on my head, he looked down to me.

"Let's go get you washed up."

He entwined our fingers guiding me to my room.

"I need to shower, you can stay in here." I said with a quiet voice.

"I need to go change, I'll be back in a few minutes."

He gave me a small peck on the cheek before hopping out the window and disappearing into the night.

***NIALLS POV***

I ran up to my room, shutting the door behind me. My smile grew as wide as it could. I jumped around my room with joy.

"WOOHOO!"

Tonight was the best night ever! It was amazing! It was more than amazing it was perfect!

Something changed tonight. Sarah knew how I felt and she felt the same way. I wasn't going to waste my chance. I had to show her how much I really cared. I had to make her forget josh. I had to.

***SARAHS POV***

I jumped into the shower, letting the water wash over me. The grin I wore had yet to go away. All this time it was Niall. I knew that now but at the same time I was afraid of being broken again. I pushed the thought out of my head. I didn't want it ruining the night.

I stepped out of the shower. Something was missing. I know I had set out my cloths before I got in the shower, right after Niall had left. I was picking up my cloths over and over again. Where was it.

"Looking for this?"

I turned around to see Niall fiddling with my bra. My cheeks turned bright red.

"Niall!" I shouted, "give me that!"

I reached out to grab it but he held it up above my head.

"I'll give it to you IF..." His features grew into a smirk. "You give me a kiss."

"Niall!"

"You know you want to." He puckered up his lips. I grabbed his face and brought it to mine. He placed his hand on my waste as our lips moved as one. I stepped away before things got heated. I wasn't even wearing cloths. But something told me he didn't mind. He looked at me in disappointment as I pulled away.

"Now give me my bra."

He handed it to me. I grabbed my cloths and walked into the bathroom to change.

"You know you can change out here." He said through the door.

"Not gunna happen." I shouted back.

I had gone out in the rain with my pajamas so I settled for my comfiest jean shorts and a tank top. I stepped out to see Niall laying on my bed. I jumped onto the bed, I now laid next to him. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me on top of him as I let out a small shriek.

"I was sleeping." He said with a smirk. With his arms still wrapped around me as I laid on top of him.

"Well too bad." I sat up. My legs startled him, one leg on each side, with my hands resting on his chest. His eyes scanned up and down my body. I looked down to see what he was ogling. I had forgotten I was only in shorts and a tank top. For the second time within the hour my cheeks tingled with pink. A crossed my arms and snuggled back into his chest. He placed his hand on the small of my back.

"You're so cute when you blush."

"Then I must be cute a lot when I'm with you." I mumbled into his chest.

He lifted my chin to look into his gorgeous eyes.

"You're adorable."

***NIALLS POV***

There it was again. She was so cute when she blushed. She was cute no matter what. She again sat up on top of me and raised her eyebrow at me. My hands rested on her waist. I bit my lip taking in her appearance. She was stunning.

"I take that back, you're hot." I winked. She looked down as she blushed yet again. I gave her side a small tickle. She jumped with a small laugh. I moaned, this was turning me on.

***SARAHS POV***

I could feel the bulge press against my bum after I had jumped from him tickling me. I took advantage of his weakened state. I rubbed my hands up and down his chest. His eyes closed while he let out a moan.

"Saraaaaaahhhh!"

I leaned down over his face, our foreheads touching.

"Kiss me." I whispered. He placed his hand on the back of my neck as we slowly, passionately kissed. I pulled away before we got to heated. He was going insane. I was turning him on and it was obvious. I played with his hair in my fingers.

"S-s-saraaaahhh." He moaned through breathes. I had an evil smirk on my face.

"Does this turn you on?"

"Don't play games with me."

I began to slowly swivel my hips on top of his. He let out another low breathy moan.

"That's it!" He growled, taking me by the hips and flipping me under him. He held himself up to hover me.

"My turn."