27

After school I went to my room to change out of my sweaty soccer cloths, like I do every day. I heard a knock at my balcony door, I already knew it was Niall.

"Come in!" I hollered back to the door. Two warm arms were wrapped around me from behind. He soft lips kissed my cheek before resting his chin on my shoulder.

I ignored his gestures of passion. Something else was on my mind. My lack of reaction hit Niall.

"What's wrong babe?"

"We need to talk." I said quietly.

***NIALLS POV***

"We need to talk."

Those words were never good.

"T-talk about what?" I stuttered. I was scared this would end bad. I just need to relax. Sarah and I are fine. Nothing's wrong. Just calm down.

"Us."

Us?! Oh god! She didn't feel the same way anymore! She was getting tired of me! I was panicking on the inside but remained calm on the outside.

"What are we?" She asked.

Thank God that was all!

"I want to be you're boyfriend, I really do, but if you're not ready I'll wait." I would wait as long as I had to for her. No amount of time would keep my from loving her as much as I do right now. I'd wait a thousand years just to be with my perfect girl.

"Thank you Niall."

her voice was quiet.

"I like you! I swear! But I'm just so fragile right now. I don't think you'll hurt me but I just don't think I'm ready to fall just yet."

Was i upset? Very. But i just wanted her to be happy. if she wasn't ready i wasn't going to push her. At least i would still have her in my life and i knew she liked me.

"It's okay. But when you're ready to fall... I'll catch you." a gave her a smile. I was honest with her. I would wait until she fell for me and i would catch her and never let her go.

"Thank you." she muttered out of her lips.

***SARAHS POV***

"Thank you." i reached my arms out gesturing him to come in for a hug. Niall muzzled his face to the crrok of my neck. I took my arms around him, beggining to play with his hair. His arms were brought to my sides. His lips moved up to my ear.

"I'll make you fall for me."

his words sent a rush down my spine. How could i answer that? I knew he wasn't joking. He could make me fall and something told me i would. I had no doubt in my mind that Niall would be the guy i would fall for, without plumiting to the ground. He would catch me. he would hold me tight and never let me go.

Right then and there we both drifted off to sleep.