57

When I got home a found a small gift on my bed. Niall must have left it there.

It was wrapped in purple tissue paper with a pink ribbon. Next to it lay a card. I opened the white envelope before unwrapping my gift.

'To: Sarah

From: Nailler

Dear Sarah,

I'm going to miss you so much while I'm on tour! I'll call, text, FaceTime and do anything else to get in touch with you when ever I can! I didn't have time to say this at the airport but I want you to know that I'll miss you with all my heart! You are the most beautiful, pretty, lovely, gorgeous, stunning, attractive, adorable, vivacious, cute girl I have ever met. Just thought you should know that ;) and most of all you're the best girlfriend in the world! Hope you like the gift!

Love,

Niall <3'

Could Niall be any sweeter?! Honestly he's the best boyfriend I could ever ask for!

I placed the card to the side and began to unwrap the gift. On top lay three front row tickets and backstage passes to their show here.

Under the tickets, there was a photo frame with an adorable picture that made me smile.

Niall and I were laying in my bed. He was wearing boxers and a white undershirt. I wore my pink pj pants Niall had bought me and a purple tank top. Our legs were tangled together. The blanket had fallen to our feet. Niall had his arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me close into his body. My hand held his with his face nuzzled into my neck. We both lay there with our eyes closed. My mom must have taken it while we were sleeping.

I placed to photo frame on my nightstand.

I plopped down on my bed. There was nothing to do. But then it hit me. Brynn and Cami! I've been spending so much time with Niall I barely hung out with them anymore. I texted both of them and instantly got a response from both.

After a little discussing we decided to meet at Starbucks in about an hour.

•••AT STARBUCKS•••

I saw Brynn and Cami the second we walked in the door. The both embraced me in a big hug.

"So where's Niall?" Cami asked after we got our drinks.

"Him and the boys are on an x-factor tour!" I explained

"A tour?!" Brynn exclaimed, "I thought they lost."

"They came in third." I sipped on my vanilla bean frap, "Simon signed them though! So they left for an x-factor tour this morning."

"How long is it?" Cami asked.

"A few months." My shoulders slumped

"Oh I'm sorry." Cami placed her hand to my shoulder.

"I mean it's his job. He can't just NOT go." I shrugged.

"Maybe we can go to one of their shows." Brynn suggested.

"We can!" I jumped, "Niall left me three front row tickets and backstage passes!"

"Really?!" Cami shrieked.

"We get to meet them!" Brynn practically jumped out of her seat.

"Wow someone's excited." I joked.

"Sorry." Brynn's cheeks slightly blushed. "I might kinda be a fan."

I let out a small laugh, "me too."

We all laughed.

"It's next week on Saturday. You guys can come over after school and sleep over." I told them.

We all agreed ad confined on a conversation and finished our drinks.

•••NEXT DAY•••

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I slammed down on my alarm clock. Ugh school!

I stumbled to my closet and slipped into my cloths. My legs slowly carried me down the steps and to the kitchen table. Headphones were placed into my ears as I played Austin Mahone on my phone.

"Say somethin! Cause you're driving me crazy! Say somethin!" I sang along to the music.

In the middle of the singing my phone began to ring. I wasn't bothered to look at the name.

"Hello?" I yawned into my phone!

"Hi Sarah!" I heard five boys chorus.

"Hey guys!" I said with a sleepy voice.

"Looking forward to the concert?" I heard Zayn's voice from the other line.

"Yeah! I can't wait!"

"Can't wait to see you babe." An Irish voice came through.

"You too! I miss you so much!" I cooed.

"Miss you more!"

"Doubt it."

"Trust me he does!" Liam shouted.

"He won't shut up!" Harry said.

"I wish Sarah were here! I miss Sarah! Sarah! Sarah! Sarah!" Louis teased in a high pitch voice.

"Shut up!" Niall yelled back.

I let out a laugh. "Well I have to go to school."

"Bye!" They all sang.

"Bye! Miss you Niall!"

"You too! Bye." Niall said back.

When I hung up the music continued to play. I finished getting ready then drove off to school.