73

***NIALLS POV***

~DAY LEAVING FOR TOUR~

We had to wake up and be ready to leave for tour pretty early. I knew Sarah wouldn't want to wake up considering she's not a morning person.
As quietly as I could, I climbed into her room through the balcony. I through her bag down to Harry on the ground to load on the bus.
I turned on my heels to look at Sarah, sound asleep in her bed. She was probably the most adorable sleeper I've ever seen. She was curled in a ball with the blankets thrown everywhere. She tightly held into a teddy bear, I didn't know she slept with one.
I looked around and saw cloths set out, most likely for today. I grabbed them in my hand before I picked up Sarah bridal style, carful not to wake her up.
I carried her to the sleeping quarters of the bus and laid her down on the bed. As I began to walk away I felt a tight hold on my arm. When I turned back I saw Sarah's arms tightly holding mine. I scooted her over just enough for me to lay in bed with her.
The arm he held was now wrapped around her waist, as it had been several nights before.
I looked at the sleeping angel once more and planted a soft kiss to her cheek. I closed my eyes, slightly drifting off the sleep.

***BO'S POV***

I was up, dressed and ready to go all before the bus could pull up in front of my house.
I checked my phone for a text from Harry.

1 new message from: Harry <3
'Hey babe, be there in a few. You ready?'

'Yup! I can't wait!' I quickly typed.

I was super excited to be going on your with the boys!

'Me neither! So glad you could come! See you in a few minutes!'

I put my phone into my back pocket and brought my bag to the door.
A few minutes later I saw the One Direction tour bus in front of my house. I grabbed my bag and ran to the bus. I was met half way by my curly haired boyfriend. We shared a small peck before continuing to the bus.

When I walked onto the bus I noticed the absence of two blue eyed lovers.

"Where are Sarah and Niall?" I asked the rest of the boys.

"Bedroom." Liam answered, not looking up from his phone.

"Probably having sex." Louis added.

"Isn't it a little early for sex?" Zayn said with a small chuckle.

Lou jumped up from his seat and pressed his ear to the door to the bedrooms.

"I don't hear anything." He said.

"Louis, Sarah's a virgin." I rolled my eyes to him, "do you really think she would do it for the first time on a bus?"

Louis shrugged in agreement and headed back to the coach.

***SARAHS POV***

My eyes began to flutter open when I realized the presence of two strong arms rapped around me.

I don't remember Niall sleeping over?

When I looked around my eyebrows furrowed. This isn't my room?

"Niall?" I shook at his arms, receiving a mumble on my back.

"Where are we?" I yawned as I was just starting to really wake up.

"The bus." Niall groaned in a sexy morning voice that I just loved.

I had completely forgotten. Niall must have carried me on in the morning.

This bed was surprisingly comfortable.

I felt a cool breeze when Niall got up from the bed. I just spread out like a starfish over the mattress.
Niall tugged on my arm.

"Come on, get up."

"Nooooo." I moaned back.

Niall again pulled at my arm, a little harder this time. He continued to pull until I was yanked to the ground.

Niall walked behind me and lifted me by the arms.
I cleared my vision from my hair and began to stumble out of the room.

"Morning." I yawned as I entered the main room of the bus where everyone was.

"Sarah," Harry started, "it's one in the afternoon."

"Oh." I slumped my shoulders.

"You slept for over half the day." Liam laughed.

"Well, I may as well sleep for the other half." I turned to head back to the comfy bed.

"No." Niall held my shoulders and turned me around.

I poured myself a cup of orange juice and grabbed a banana and some peanut butter, my favorite snack.

When Niall and I walked back to the rest of the boys, there was no where to sit. I ended up sitting in the middle of the floor while Niall remained standing.

When I took my phone off the charger the date caught my eye. I can't believe I almost forgot! It was Niall and I's one year anniversary!

I rummaged through my bag looking for his gift.
Finally I found it hidden under my cloths wrapped in green wrapping paper with a white bow.
I hoped he liked it.

I put it back in my bag for later. I was just checking to make sure I didn't forget it.
I turned around and headed for the door to be greeted by a pair of two gorgeous blue eyes.

"Hello." Niall pressed his forehead to mine. His hands on the door frame.

"Hi." I spoke just over a whisper. I brought my arms around his neck, closing the space between our bodies.

Niall softly pressed his lips to mine, holding me by the waist.

"Happy one year babe." Niall's lips left mine.

"You too." I pulled him back down to my lips.

"PDA!" Louis screamed while he walked past us.
Causing us to pull apart. I just rolled my eyes and began to walk away. I was pulled back by the waist.

"Where do you think you're going?" Niall growled into my ear.

All I could do was smile.

"I have something special planned for tonight." Niall whispered before kissing down my neck.
His lips found my weak spot. Whimpers left my lips as Niall sucked.

"Sarah?" I heard Bo's voice with a hint of confusion.

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered.

"What are you and Niall doing?"

"Nothing." I pushed back on Niall, his lips left my skin.