63

Bo and I sat in the dressing room just waiting for the boys.

We sat on couch next to each other. My head fell to Bo's shoulder as I dosed off for a quick nap.

***NIALLS POV***

After we had met all the fans, we all headed back to our dressing room.
We walked in to see Bo and Sarah both sleeping, leaning on each other for support.

A tweeted a picture before Harry went to wake up the girls. His hand was place to Bo's shoulder and began to shake.

"Wake up, babe." Harry laughed.

Bo's eyes began to squint open.

I copied Harry's actions and shook at Sarah.

"Whaaaa?" Sarah mumbled.

I lifted her from the couch.
Her arms wrapped around my torso, her head sat on my chest. All her weight rested on me.

"Carry me." She mumbled into my shirt.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the car.
She curled into a little ball in the passenger seat.

"Where are we going?" She asked with her eyes still closed.

"We're celebrating!"

***SARAHS POV***

Just a few short minutes later we arrived at a club. I could hear the music from outside.

We walked through the doors, into the packed club.

"We're up all night to get lucky! We're up all night to get lucky!" The music boomed through the place.

Within an hour we were all hammered, except for Liam.

Bo and Harry had disappeared into the crowd of sweaty dancers and Zayn had gotten drunk and started dancing with a random red head. Liam, the only sober one, sat at the bar chatting up a storm with a curly haired girl. Apparently they already knew each other, I think her name was Danielle.

"Let's dance!" Niall dragged me to the dance floor.

My back to his front, Niall help my hips as they swayed back and forth against Niall's crotch.

"Now boom boom, shake shake, now drop what your momma said!" The music screamed.
"Now boom boom, shake shake, now drop what your sister said!"

I dropped every time the music sang drop.
I could feel the growing bulge in Niall's pants.

"I'll be right back." Niall said into my ear. I watched as Niall walked to the bathroom.

Seconds later, I felt two warm hands on my waist.

"What are you doing out here all alone?" I strangers voice whispered. I turned around to the clearly drunk man.
I had to look up to meet his dark brown eyes. They looked almost black, like two small coals. I ripped his hands away and pushed to his chest when he stepped closer.

"I'm here with my boyfriend." I tried to push him away.

"I don't see anyone." He gave me an evil smile.
His hand was placed to my lower back, pulling me into his body.

"Stop it." I struggled in his grip.

His hand was moved down to my bum. I pushed him away with all my strength.

"Don't ever touch me! Ever again!" I turned away only to feel a slap to my behind.

I spun around, slashing my hand across the guys cheek.

When I continued to walk in the other direction my arm was yanked behind me, turning me around.

"Let go of me!" I tried to pull away but his grip just grew tighter.

"Ow!" I yelped in pain, "you're hurting me! Let go!"

"I'm just keeping you company." He smiled. He was disgusting.

"My boyfriend will be back any second!"

"I don't see him."

"Turn around!" I heard an angry Niall shout from behind the towering male.

"I don't see much." The male snapped back to Niall.

I lifted my knee to hit him in the groin. He fell to his knees in pain.

"Bastard!" I shouted before walking away with Niall.