62

***SARAHS POV***

The boys walked off behind the stage. I waited for Bo in front of the stage. I heard the sound of the door shut and turned around to see Bo with a big smile.

She ran across the giant room and grabbed me in a hug.

"HE ASKED ME OUT! HE ASKED ME OUT! HE ASKED ME OUT!" Bo jumped up and down.

"I told you!"

••••

During sound check the boys goofed off plenty. Niall dragged me up on stage and Harry did the same for Bo.

We all ran around the stage just being idiots.

***BO'S POV***

We were all just running around doing whatever. At one point the room was empty except for Harry and I. Something told me this was planned.

"Where did everyone go?" Harry asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

Harry's large hands took mine. His green eyes looked down to me.

He was so tall.

"So we're all alone?" He asked with a cheeky smile.

"Guess so." I smiled back.

"Good."

He leaned in closer. His lips inching closer and closer to mine until they connected.

"Whoooooooooo!" I heard Niall's voice echo through out the big room.

Harry's lips were taken from mine. His hands remained on my hips and my arms wrapped around his neck. We looked up to Niall in the second level seats.

I could feel my cheek heat up.

"Hey lover boy!" Louis called from back stage, "time to get ready."

Harry gave him a nod before looking back to me.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." He whispered before jogging back stage.

***SARAHS POV***

When Harry had left I ran up to Bo and jumped on her back. Her arms caught under my legs, supporting my weight.

•••

The room quickly began to fill up with thousands of screaming girls.

Bo and I jumped around to the music while the lights of all different colors flashed all around the giant room.

After the boys finished singing we headed backstage. The guards let us through once seeing our passes.

Bo and I waited in their dressing room for them to be done meeting fans.