70

~~~ONE YEAR LATER~~~

***SARAHS POV***

I was driving in the car with Bo.
Niall and Harry had asked us to meet them at Panera. I couldn't wait to see Niall, it was almost our one year anniversary. Just 10 days away!
Music blasted within the car as we both sang along to the music.

"So tell me girl if every time we to-o-ouch you get this kinda ru-u-ush!"

Eventually we reached Panera.

When we opened the doors we instantly saw the boys.

We were both greeted with hugs, Niall's tighter than usual.

They had already ordered us our food.

"So," Niall started "there's something we need to tell you guys."

Everything got serious.

"We have a tour this summer." Harry spit out.

"When do you leave?" Bo asked.

"Next week." Niall looked to the ground.

***NIALLS POV***

"NEXT WEEK?!" Sarah stood from her chair, "God damn it, Niall! Why do you always wait to tell me?!"

She started for the exit, not giving me a second to think on how to answer.
I followed her outside. She had already started running for her house.
Just 2 minutes of running and we reached our street.
I followed after her to her house. Her effort to close her front door was stopped by my hand. She continued to run to her room. When I reached her room, the door was locked.

"Sarah, please open up." I begged, jiggling the handle.

The entire house was silent.
I really messed up. I leaned my head against the door. I could hear through the wood, she was crying.

"Sarah, I can hear you crying... Please open the door."
This time there was a yank at the door, it swung open to reveal Sarah with puffy, red eyes and tears streaming down her cheeks.
I couldn't find words.
Sarah turned away from me, walking to the far wall.

"Please don't cry." I hated seeing her like this.

***SARAHS POV***

"I'm happy for you Niall, I really am. But you can't keep waiting to tell me about these things!" I shouted to him.

"It's not that I don't want to tell you, I just don't know how." Niall's voice cracked at the last word.

"it's hard enough not seeing you for months and not telling me until a week before doesn't help!"

"IT'S HARD FOR ME TOO, SARAH!" Niall snapped, "HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL LEAVING YOU HERE?!"

I never thought about how it made Niall feel, but I was too mad to process it.

***NIALLS POV***

A tear slipped down my face. I looked to the floor as another trickles down my cheek.

"IF THIS IS SO HARD ON BOTH OF US MAYBE WE SHOULD BREAKUP!"
I was brought back to Sarah's eyes at her words.
"IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT NIALL?!"

"Is that what you want?!"

I prayed that it wasn't. I could never leave Sarah, not in a million years. She's all I could have ever wanted. I don't think I would be able to handle losing her.

I stood there, waiting for her answer.

Fear rushed threw my body. I had a horrible feeling it is what she wanted.

She opened her mouth to speak...