52

***SARAHS POV***

Niall jumped with joy. He ran off the stage. I held my arms out wide. Niall's arms wrapped around my body, he held me tight to him. He let go of my body and embraced his mom and brother. All our faces had huge smiles plastered on them.

Niall was brought back to me. I crashed my lips to his.

"I'm so proud of you!" I still held Niall close to my body.

••••••••••

Later that night we went out for dinner to celebrate.

After dinner, we all drove home together. While Greg and Mrs. Horan began to walk to the house Niall grabbed my hand.

"Hey, Sarah and I are gunna go out to celebrate."

Mrs. Horan gave us a nod and continued into house.

Niall and I headed for the barn. When we got their we walked past the barn and into our small house father down the field Niall had fixed up.

I walked in, in front of Niall. When I turned around his previous state of joy had seemed to shrink.

"You okay?" I walked closer to him. His eyes stared to the ground. I lifted his chin to look into my eyes. I was searching for an answer.

He brought me over to sit on the end of the bed. He still wouldn't reach my eye contact.

"Ni..." I lifted his head again. I furrowed my eyebrows. He just made it in to the x-factor, what could he possibly be upset about? "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. But at the same time..." He trailed off. I knew what he meant.

"What is it?" I searched his deep blue eyes for an answer but got nothing.

"The x-factor." He quietly spoke.

I was so lost. I thought this is what he wanted.

"Aren't you happy you made it?" I was puzzled more than anything.

"Yeah, but..."

"But what?"

"I don't know if I can go through with it."

"Why? I thought this was your dream."

"No Sarah. You're my dream... And I don't want to stay away from you."

Then it hit me. He would have to sleep away from home. We wouldn't be able to see each other for awhile.

"I don't know if I can do that." His voice was sad and depressed.

"Niall, I'm not gunna let you pass this up." I wasn't going to be the reason he passed up the most exciting thing that has ever happened to him. "it won't be that long. This is the best thing that has ever happened to you, you can't pass it up."

"But Sarah you're wrong."

"How am I wrong?"

"This isn't the best thing that has ever happened to me... You are."

"Then go for me. I want you to go. You deserve this more than anything."

He sighed in acceptance.

"I'm gunna miss you like crazy." He whispered holding back a small tear.

"I'll miss you too... More than you could ever imagine."

Niall pulled me into a hug.

"When do you leave?" I asked him.

"Next week."

I took in a breath.

"Promise you won't fall for any singers while you're gone?" I joked to lighten the mood.

"I wouldn't even think about it." He kissed my forehead, "not even for a second."