20

Niall rubbed his smooth hands up and down my bare arms. I hummed in pleasure. His touch soon travels down past my fingertips down my thigh. My eyes closed as I let out a very small, quiet moan. Niall brought his lips down to my ear

"Does this turn you on?" He spoke with a small chuckle. He stole my words.

"Im gunna make you yell my name." he threatened, his hot breathe leaving goose bumps on my skin.

My eyes remained shut. I bit my lip as his hands made there way to the back of my thigh and back to the front as he slightly squeezed, bringing a smile to my lips. He trailed his fingers up my stomach, I slightly twitched. Niall laughed at my slight movement.

"You know I'm ticklish."

"You're adorable."

Niall stole a small kiss from my lips.

His hands continued up my stomach, stopping right under my breasts. He stopped for moment before trailing lightly over chests as my eyes slightly opened to his actions. His thumb went over my bottom lip.

"You're so beautiful."

I remained silent. Niall brought his wondering fingers back down my stomach, when he reached my waist he crossed over his hand slightly brushing over my crotch. I let out a gasp. As my eyes shot to his.

"It's okay, baby."

His voice calmed my nerves. I brought my hands to his hair. My fingers played with it. His hands traveled back to my shirt slightly tugging the hem of my shirt up resting it under the cup of my bra. He planted a kiss to my now bare skin. His hands rested to my thigh.

"You're gorgeous." He sated with a smile.

His fingers fiddled with the belt loop to my jean shorts.

"I think these would look better off." He winked at me.

I brought my finger up taunting him to come closer. He crawled up my body. Our lips connecting with sparks.

***NIALLS POV***

Our lips moved together. I caressed my hand up and down her thighs slightly moaning into the kiss. I could feel her smile into my lips. Her arms wrapped around my neck as her legs wrapped around my waist.

I deepened the kiss as she tangled her fingers in my hair while she placed her free hand around the nape of my neck. My need for her grew. One of her hands was placed on my bum. She lightly squeezed releasing a moan from the back of my throat. My lips traveled down to her neck.

Sarah tugged at the hem of my shirt before seductively whispering into my ear.

"Take it off."

"You first." I whispered back to her.

My hands traveled down to the bottom of her shirt as I pulled it up and over her head.

"Your turn." She spoke.

I took mine off, throwing it to the ground to join Sarah's. taking me by surprise, she flipped me to lay under her. Our previous heated actions continued. She gripped me by the biceps as she kissed me down my neck. She began to swivel her hips and sway them up and down against my crotch. Letting out a moan I placed my hands on her bum as it moved up and down my body.

***SARAHS POV***

Niall's loud groan told me I was doing it right along with the hard bulge growing in his pants that would soon be removed. My kisses trailed down his bare chest stopping at his waste band. I played with the hem slightly pulling them before I was grabbed by my wrists and pulled up.

"Ladies first" Niall winked at me. My arms wrapped around his neck as we continued to devour each other. His hands traveled down my bare stomach. His fingered fiddled with the button to my pants before ripping them down my legs and throwing them to join our shirts. I repeated his action yanking his pants down throwing them to the side. I licked the bottom of his lips begging for entrance. He opened his mouth as my tongue explored his mouth. It was a heated kiss but still filled with passion. My hands went down to the large bulge that pressed against me. I rubbed my hand up and down over him. His moan satisfied me. He rubbed his hands up and down my back before finding my bra strap unclipping it. Throwing my bra to the side to join the rest if our a abandoned cloths on he floor. One hand coming to my front as he rubbed his thumb over my nipple. I let out a breathy gasp while Niall let out a laugh. His hand traveled to the back of my thigh brining my legs up. He sucked on my neck and squeezed at my thigh. His hands caressing my bare breasts.

"NIALL!!!" I yelled in pleasure.

Niall began to fiddle with the band to my underwear before slightly pulling it down. I placed my small hand on top of his bringing his action to a stop.

"Niall." I breathily spoke

"I want to take it all away." He looked into my eyes, "the pain, the heartbreak, the sorrow."

"Not tonight."

He brought his hand away in surrender. I felt bad denying him but it was all too fast.

Our heated session had ended. We now laid there both in only underwear.

"I told you I would make you yell my name." Niall breathily laughed. I giggled at his comment. He was right.

He wrapped his arms around my half naked body holding it close to his eventually falling asleep in each others arms.