Preference #1

Preference: How they would Wake You Up in the Morning

Rap Monster: He'd hear your alarm clock going off and would gently shake you awake. More than anything he wanted your alarm clock to stop.

"Babe, if I have to listen to these stupid alien noises much longer I'm going to break your phone."

Jin: He'd place a gentle kiss on your forehead to wake you up. He'd insist on you getting up in time to help him make breakfast and share the food you two made.

"Pancakes or waffles today?"

Suga: You'd be waking him up, let's be real. Some days he would wake you up just to make you shut your alarm off. He'd nudge your shoulder and grumble before going back to sleep.

"Unlike you I can sleep for three more hours, so turn your alarm off." 

J-Hope: Hobi can take a while to gain energy after he wakes up. He would turn off the alarm he'd set for the two of you and gently kiss you. He'd nuzzle his face in your neck and mumble, "It's time to get up Y/N," before climbing out of bed.

"Make sure you get up in time for work jagi."

Jimin: He'd wake you by hugging you tightly and softly telling you that you had work soon. He'd try to help you get ready for the day as well by carrying you bridal style down to kitchen for breakfast.

"I can only make cereal, I hope that's okay..."

V: You'd be waking him up. He'd hear the alarm clock go off and immediately turn it off. You'd have to be on top of things and get up and wake Tae up so he wouldn't be late for his schedule.

"Ten more minutes please Y/N." 

Jungkook: He'd roll over and gently nudge you. When your eyes fluttered open he'd giggle and blush, covering his face with the blanket. He'd ask you if you really had to get up, and when you nodded, he'd pout and pull you close to him.

"But I don't want you to go!"