Preference #10

Preference: you wearing a small top with a big cleavage and all the other guys are looking at you

Jimin: ''Ok, you're going to change this instant.'' Like hell would he ever let someone look at you at that. He may hesitate before saying this not wanting to sound like he wants to control you. 

Namjoon: ''At least they understand they'll never see anything more than that.'' The guys will probably back off as soon as they notice the hand resting on your shoulder and the smirk on his face.

Taehyung: Would probably take him a while to notice. And when he does...''Wiser decision next time, maybe?''-''Says a guy who's enjoying as much...''

Jin: ''Get into that shop.'' That's one of the rare times you see Jin annoyed. ''Why are you looking at me like that? You're getting a new shirt!''

Hoseok: Stares at every single one of them. ''Do I look intimidating, jagi? Could I be part of F4?''

Suga: ''Do they really think they have a chance?'' Unamused Yoongi is unamused. ''And what exectly are you wearing in front of someone other than me?''

Jungkook: Spends more time thinking about what he should do than actually doing something. ''Should I make them stop somehow? Or should I tell her to change? Will she be mad if I do that?!''