Preference #23

Preference: BTS reacting to you w/o makeup

RAPMON - Tries to be uplifting by playing dead once he sees you, but it only caused a misunderstanding. In the end he would give you a bear hug. Namjoon would rub your back soothingly and would rock you back and forth. He'd tell you that he loves you whether or not you have make up on your face, because you are so precious to him, looks didn't matter because you look stunning either way.

JIN - Would have the brightest smile on the entire planet. He would be very giggly, and his hands would be on his mouth the entire time, a little bit shy, a little but happy and in awe how cute you looked. Jin would definitely be love struck with you, and would continue his giggle fits because words can't express how adorable you looked in his eyes. In the end, he couldn't help himself and placed a long kiss on your lips.

SUGA - Yoongi would give you a blank stare and would probably blink a few times before bursting into a smile. He'd tell you to come nearer and he would hug you so tight! Yoongi would pull back a bit, just to see your bare face, you could see how smitten he was and sincere when he tells you that you still looked great for him. He would make a sarcastic joke about his own stage make up to make you smile.

J-HOPE - Would shout to the heavens how amazing you looked once you reveal your bare face to him. He'd clap like a mad seal and would greet you with an adoring eye smile :) Hoseok would spin you around, not letting you talk because he wants you to hear all the positive things he has to say to you! He'd want to let you know that you looked great no matter how you looked.

V - Taehyung would give you the look that said, "Why were you fussing over it when you know that I know you looked hella beautiful no matter what?" He'd tease you on how you were a bit nervous at first before showing your bare face to lighten up the mood, but he will also wrap his arms around your waist and would lovingly stare at you the whole time.

JIMIN - Jimin once he sees you, would flash heart signs! He'd act like a fan in a fan meeting, hollering out your name! He'd also be very excited once he sees you without any make up on and would be so happy, he would lift you up and twirl you! Jimin would be hyper and wouldn't let you speak a single negative word about yourself.

JUNGKOOK - Is so enthralled because you're hella cute that he would look so smitten and just can't utter a single word besides, "Wow." He'd be so enamored with you and would look at you for a few minutes with a silly grin on his face. You could see him turning red a little bit and you could tell that he was genuinely speechless in a good way.