Yoongi/Suga

Who could it be? Who could the other girl that your boyfriend Yoongi was possibly talking too? You wondered to yourself as you re-played the conversation that you had with your friend Jackson,

"Yoongi, I think he is seeing someone else besides you. " Jackson stated.

"What do you mean he is seeing someone else?"

"Well... I saw him hugging another girl Y/N, they seemed really close."

"It can't be true... he wouldn't do that too me."

Now you are sitting at home thinking if it could possibly true. "I have to ask him." You said to yourself as you got up too put your shoes and headed out the door to see Yoongi.

Once you reached the boys dorm you knocked on the door, "Ahh Jagiya!" Yoongi answered with a smile, "I thought I was picking you up at six for the movie? Why are you here?"

You study Yoongi's face, was he trying to hide something? You thought too yourself.

"Uhh... Yoongi can I ask you something?" You asked as you walked in, "Can we talk in your room?"

You didn't want any of the other boys to hear what you were about to say.

"Sure" Yoongi nodded as he followed you to his room, once he closed the door he sat down next too you "What is it Y/N? Did I do something wrong?" He asked all of the sudden worried.

"I don't know. Did you?" You asked him, "If you did please tell me the truth."

Yoongi shook his head, "No... well I mean I was kind off mean to Taehyung today because he was bothering me, but other then that no."

"Are you seeing someone else besides me?" You blurted out, you need too know. You needed to know if Yoongi was seeing another girl.

"Jagiya.... " Yoongi whispered, "You are the only girl in my life forever and always."

"Yoongi... Someone told me that they saw you hugging another girl, and you two seemed closed." You decided not tell Yoongi it was Jackson, because then he would blame that he just said that because he liked me.

"Hugging a girl?" Yoongi thought about it, "Ahh! Y/N that was a girl I went to school with. She did confess to me and asked me too dinner, but I told her I had a girlfriend and she said she was sorry for asking, I just told her that was okay and gave her a friendly hug for a second."

"Oh.. " You said quietly

"Oh? Do you not believe me?" Yoongi asked, "Who is the person that told you this and that you believe more then me?"

"Yoongi, I do believe you... Unless you are lying to me."

"I am not lying too you Y/N!" Yoongi stood up, "but it DOES seem like you my girlfriend DOESN'T believe me."

You stood up "Maybe I just need a bit time to think about this then."

"Are you breaking up?" Yoongi asked.

You nodded, "Maybe you need time too see other girls." As you grabbed your bag and headed towards the door.

Yoongi grabbed your wrist before you could even open the door, "Tell me who said that. Who said I had another girl."

"No." You told Yoongi, it's not like you trust Jackson more then Yoongi, is just that you knew Yoongi would tell you that Jackson was just trying to break you two up so he could confess too you.

Yoongi looked into your eyes, "It was Jackson." Yoongi said, "Really?! You believe him more then me."

"Yoongi it's not like that." You said.

"He as there Y/N, I saw him. He asked me who the girl was and I told him everything I just told you."

"Then why would he tell me you were seeing her Yoongi?" You looked at him, "Why would my friend lie too me?"

"I told you this a billion of times, Jackson likes you." Yoongi stated.
"I don't know Yoongi, I still think there is something you are not telling me." You said as you pulled away from him, "Let's just take a break."

Yoongi ran too the door and blocked it, "No Y/N... I am not letting you go that easily, call Jackson right now and ask him." Yoongi grabbed his phone, "Actually better yet, let me call Mark, he was right there when I told Jackson."

Yoongi dialed Mark's number and put him on speaker.

"Yoongi! What's up?" Mark answered,

"Hey Mark, can you do me a favor?" Yoongi responded,

"Sure. What is it?"

"Y/N stopped by earlier saying that Jackson told her me and that girl that I hugged are seeing each other, so Y/N broke up with me. Can you see if that was true." Yoongi asked, "Please. I know he is your friend, but I need too know."

"Man, I knew he liked Y/N, but I never knew he would actually try too break you two up." Mark said, "Let me ask him, I'll hide my phone so you can hear his answer."

"Thank you." Yoongi said as he stared right at you "I told you." He whispered.

"Yo! Jackson, I have a question for you." You both heard Mark through the phone.

"Yea, what is it?" Now you heard Jackson,

"Yoongi just called saying that him and Y/N broken up... Apparently she was told that Yoongi was seeing another girl, did you tell Y/N about the hug?" Mark asked

"Well Y/N should know about the hug." Jackson stated, "Did they really broke up."

"Did you tell her what Yoongi told us?" Mark asked, "Maybe she have known about that part as well."

"No.. I forgot to mention that part, but are they broken up? Can I call her." Jackson asked Mark.

"Did you forget to mention that part on purpose?" Mark said,

"What if I did?" Jackson said, "Yoongi doesn't deserve her, I knew her first."

"If you were her friend you should have told her the truth." Mark said and then you and Yoongi heard a door slam.

"Hey Yoongi you still there?" Mark asked,

"Yeah. Can I beat his ass?" Yoongi answered

"Sorry bro, I didn't know Jackson would do such a thing, I'll make sure he tells Y/N the truth."

"Don't worry about it, she's here right now. She just didn't believe me." Yoongi looked at you again

"Oh, Sorry Y/N" Mark said "Please don't be too mad at Jackson though, he does care about you."

"It's okay Mark, and thanks for doing that." You smiled, "I'll talk to Jackson sometime about this."

"Okay, well I'll talk too you guys later. See Ya!" Mark said

"Thanks for everthing Mark, Bye!" Yoongi said before he hung up.

"I'm sorry for doing that Jagiya, but I didn't want too lose you." Yoongi smiled

"It's okay. I'm glad to know the truth, and I am so sorry I didn't believe you." You smiled

Yoongi came closer too you and gave you a hug, "I would never hurt you like that, I will only love you." He smiled and kissed you on your forehead.

"Forever and always?" You asked

"Forever and always." Yoongi smiled.