Jeon {Not So Innocent} Jungkook

"The rules are simple," he coaxed, "don't get caught."

It started off as something demure, thoughtful, an idea that Jungkook proposed to spice up your vanilla sex life, but along the way something went terribly wrong. This wasn't to say that the two of you hadn't had your fair share of erotic nights and kinks, but throughout the years, time became a crippling factor as arose, and Jungkook moved into a small, prepaid with the rest of Bangtan for easy access to BigHit.

Confident that things would stay the same, you didn't realize how difficult it would be to live without Jungkook practically attached at your hip. There was no more freshly brewed coffee waiting for you each morning next to messily scrawled notes. The hardwood no longer creaked in the middle of night as Jungkook attempted to rise from bed without waking you to watch matches; nonetheless, his sluggish, clumsy state would always disrupt your sleep. You used to peek out from the hallway to see Jungkook's eyes glued to the television screen like a five-year-old boy, ridiculous bedhead decorated with cowlicks pillowing up and down as he cheered and booed. But now the hardwood only creaked when the tenants living below had their weekly drunken arguments. You longed to hear his hisses and scoffs, his laughs and cries; you even longed to hear the unforgiving snores that caused you more sleepless nights than you could count. Yet, the more you wanted Jungkook back, the more the world wanted a piece of him too.

As a result of Bangtan Boys' , a thousand to-do's were forced into the meager 24 hours Jungkook had in a day, of which none could be offered to you anymore.The way your schedules clashed and especially the way Jungkook's beloved hyungs clung onto him, hot sex became a rare occurrence while dry spells frequented often in forms of dirty thoughts and wet dreams.

In your brash, short-lived phase of independence, you told Jungkook on moving day that it was best to tread carefully in the public's eye, conforming to the label of "best friends" rather than an intimate couple. He had hesitated, slightly hurt and surprised by your words, but nodded his head in compliance. However, just two weeks in, and you had already pleasured yourself more often than not, eyes squeezed shut, moaning in desperation for Jungkook's nimble fingers to be the ones grazing your inner thighs rather than your own. No matter how comforting it felt to orgasm alone in the spur of the moment, the earsplitting silence always came back and the truth never changed, you were lonely.

Just as you were, Jungkook often came back from long schedules and locked himself within the paper thin walls of his bedroom to rid of the pulsating urges he had between his legs. The mere thought of you in your underwear, innocently batting your long lashes at him, was enough to make him cum. Yet you still thought it necessary to taunt him with dirty voicemails and pictures each day, driving him to the brink of madness, and no matter how convincing, Jungkook knew his sloppy strokes were no match for yours. There came a certain point where Jungkook couldn't bear it anymore, the loneliness and emptiness he forced himself to endure when all this time, he could've had you. He called you as he always did at 10:32 p.m., but this time it wasn't to tell you good night...

"Fuck it, Y/N." Jungkook practically growled, "Let's just try it out."

...and suddenly the game was in motion.

You nervously twisted the hem of your shirt in attempt to process what you exactly signed yourself up for.

"We just have to do something, anything each time we see each other," Jungkook paused, letting his suggestive idea sink in, "with or without people present. If you can hold back your moans and gasps for longer than 5 minutes, then you win the round. If not, you risk public embarrassment, and you lose a point. However, if someone calls you out for it, the game is over."