Preference #25

Preference: They get you a sexy birthday present. 

Yoongi:

You would be both amused and completely unsurprised when you opened up your birthday present and saw a pair of handcuffs. Not just any handcuffs either. I'm talking a pair of high-end, leather handcuffs that were not only chic and sexy, but much more comfortable than the traditional metal. When you asked why he went and got something so expensive, he would sigh and lean in with that lazy smirk on his face, probably saying something like: "I got the nice ones because I knew how often you would be wearing them. Although, if you want, I can test them out for you. Just for tonight." To which of course you would reply with a resound yes and see how well they fit on his skinny wrists.

Namjoon:

Poor Namjoon would probably be off in some foreign country doing schedules on your birthday. However, it's not like he was going to forget about such an important date. He would wait until later at night before sending you the song he had been losing sleep over. Now, not only is your dearest boyfriend an incredibly talented rapper, but he's also the king of dirty talk, so when you put those two things together there is very little on this planet that could set you off just as much as this song did. Talking about all of the things he's gonna do to you to make up for lost time when he gets back, lyrics about all of the secret bruises he had left on your thighs throughout your relationship. Plus the inevitable sexting that would follow. There's also that.

Seokjin:

Seokjin is the type of boyfriend who would be showering you in presents on a regular basis, so you would spend a lot of the day wondering what the hell he was going to do. Last year he went all out and spent far too much on a diamond necklace, one that you treasured so much you were too scared to wear, so there was no telling what he would do this time. Of course, that would only lead to your surprise when you get home and find him in your kitchen, melting chocolate, potentially naked from the waist up. When you asked what he was doing, he would just smile and kiss you, tasting bitterly sweet as he had helped himself to some samples. "You got mad at me last year for buying something so expensive, so I decided to do something a little different this year." Laid out on the counter, along with the chocolate, was whipped cream, strawberries, and cherries. "We've been talking about trying this, so how about we get around to it?"

Hoseok:

To be honest, I don't think this guy would be giving you material objects when it comes to "sexy" presents. Like he would definitely give you something nice to show that he loves you, but I can't see him going out of his way to make that present sexual. He'd probably just celebrate with some bomb as fuck oral, because while he would be great with his hips, his main expertise would involve lots and lots of tongue. He might take a page out of Jin's book and break out some food play, but more likely I think he'll just go for something like ice. Like as he's eating you out he's slowly moving a melting ice-cube around your stomach and making you shiver, and just before you reach your peak he'd stop and lick off the water dripping down your abdomen. [ That got really dirty really fast. Like damn, did not intend to go that far. Oh well. :D ]

Jimin:

You see, the thing about this kinky little shit is that by the time you're birthday comes around there's probably very few things you two haven't tried yet, and those things are usually stuff that you both agreed was off limits and had no intentions of doing. He would be wracking his brains trying to think of what the hell he should get for you. After ruling out a bunch of things, he would eventually settle on something simple, something that held a special meaning for you both, but was still sexy. He would explain the reason behind the simple silk scarves as you opened it, slightly confused. "It was the first thing we tried when we first started experimenting. We've gotten pretty crazy lately, so how about we go back to basics for a bit?"

Taehyung:

Taehyung's sexy present would be a bath set. You know, one with fragrant salts and bubble bath and expensive lotions from foreign countries. He would buy it for you because he secretly wants to try all of the stuff out himself, and as a result would end up taking your rose scented bubble bath with you, despite any of your protests. After your bath, he would suggest you try out your lotions, but because it's your birthday he wouldn't let you do it yourself. "Let me pamper you, Y/N." And so you would end up stark naked, getting a massage from an equally as nude Kim Taehyung, who was a surprising good masseuse for someone who had never done it before. It would be so relaxing and you'd just melt as he massaged your neck and shoulders and back, but then he would become consciously aware that you two were both naked and you'd feel his hands creeping. "This wasn't what I intended from my present, but it's certainly better than my previous idea."

Jungkook:

So Kookie would want to prove his maturity by getting you something SUPER sexy for your birthday. He would ask his hyungs for ideas, and believe me they would give him plenty, however he would get too embarrassed to even consider most of them. He would decide to go something simple and classic and buy you lingerie. Online of course. Because when he went to go out and buy it he ended up standing outside the store awkwardly for an hour, unable to work up the courage to actually go inside. He'd be a blushing mess when you opened it, unable to meet your eyes. He'd mumble a lot too. "Ithinkyoushouldtryiton..." And you'd just be like, da fuck did he just say? I didn't hear? "I MEAN ONLY IF YOU WANT TOO!" And you're just sitting there confused because you still have no idea what he said the first time. Of course, after a lot of awkward silence and refusing to look at each other you'd figure out what he wanted and spend the rest of your birthday teasing him.