Jimin

It was 4.12 in the morning and you could feel your boyfriend subtly rubbing himself against your backside. You could tell he was awake by the harsh breathing on the back of your neck, arms curled tight around your waist as he murmured your name.

"Jimin," you moan in irritation. "Get the hell off. It's four in the morning."

"Hard baby," he whimpers into your ear and your stomach clenches. "Hurts."

"Then help yourself off," you reach behind you to pinch his naked thigh and send him jumping away with a girlish squeak.

"Babeee," he whines. You could hear the pout in his voice, the image of his bottom lip hung and eyes shiny flashing on your closed eyelids.

"No Jimin."

There's a few seconds of silence. "Fine," he huffs. You listen as he shuffles around and you think he's going back to sleep but then you hear the gentle thud of clothing on the floor. You craved to pull on your hair and cry, you just wanted to go back to sleep already.

You listen while he glides his hands over his body, quiet sigh leaving his lips followed by a hiss. He grunts when you say his name.

"What are you doing."

"Taking care of myself," he breathes out, softly moaning right after. You squeeze your eyes closed, willing his noises to not reach your ears. "Mmm.."

"Be quieter," you growl. "I'm trying to sleep."

"Sorry," he moans even louder. You hear slick sounds fill the quiet air and you figure he spit in his hand to make his slide easier. You can tell by the squelching that he's moving slow, teasing himself, probably dragging his hand up and down his thick shaft. He soundly shucks in through his teeth and let's it out in a strangled moan, whispering curses under his breath.

"I swear to fucking God," you angrily smack the mattress and push yourself up onto your knees, twist your body around so you can slap his wrist to release his cock. "Let the fuck go."

"Are you going-"

"Shut up," you grumble, wrapping your fingers around his hard member and giving him a dry jerk. He moans and reaches forward to cup the back of your neck.

"I love you baby."

"Fuck off."

You take his swollen head into your hot mouth, tongue pushing into his leaking slit as you slowly sink down, his hips rolling up off the bed to bury himself deeper. You reach up to yank on one of his peaked nipples in a warning, earning yourself a whine when he arches his back into your touch. You pull away to grip his base with both your hands, your cheeks hollowing themselves out so your head can quickly bob up and down his shaft.

"Baby, fuck," he groans, stomach muscles clenching and nails digging crescents into the back of your neck with his tight hold. He slides his way down your back, fingers dipping underneath the waistband of your panties to grip the fleshy globe of your ass cheek.

You moan around him and he bucks up into you, causing you to slightly choke around him.

"Sorry."

As you're swallowing him down and twisting your wrist around his base, he takes a hold of your thigh and turns you, brings you closer so he can smooth his hand further over your ass. He squeezes before slipping his fingers through your wetness. You moan around him when he wiggles a finger into your fluttering hole, walls clenching around the intrusion as he feels around, curling and uncurling, making your eyes fall closed. He pumps inside a few times before pushing a second in along the first, thick fingers stretching your rim.