Preference #16

Preference: How They Would Get Their Crushes Attention

Seokjin- Jin is kind of shy so he wouldn't be as open towards his crush. He would try to show off how well his cooking skills are and he would always make sure that you are eating enough and getting enough sleep. He would also give you lots of compliments to make sure you know how beautiful you are.

Yoongi- He would try to get your attention by showing off his hidden talents (like playing the piano,writing,etc...) He would show more affection towards you than he does to most people. It would take some time for him to open up, but once he does, he will tell you almost everything about himself and the two of you would have long discussions where you would learn how deep he actually was.

Hoseok- Jhope would be a total show off and want to show you his dancing and rapping skills whenever he could. He would try and make you laugh in order for you to fall in love with this funny and charming personality. He would constantly try to make you laugh because he would love to see you smile.

Namjoon- He would compliment your style and your beauty. He would try and show off how smart he is and invite you to performances. He would also low key buy you things that you wanted but didn't have enough money for to show you that he would be able to take care of you.

Jimin- Jimin would be shy at first but as he got more confident he would want to show off his talents. He would low key compliment you and ask you to hang out. Whenever you two would hang out he would want to get really close to you and soon start to show skinship. Jimin loves skinship, so it would not be surprising if he held your hand playfully or put his arms on your shoulders just to show that he's manly and is attracted to you.

Taehyung- He would try to spend all of his free time with you. He would want to take you to all of his favorite places and make new memories there with you. He want to show you his mature side first, showing you that he can take care of you, but as he got more comfortable around you he would show his more immature side.

Jungkook- Jungkook would be a major show off. He would try and do something he has never done before and end up failing. He would invite you to dance practices so you can watch him but he would end up getting too nervous messing up his perfect golden maknae persona.