Yoongi/Suga

Do you want to stay over tonight?

Yoongi wasn't a hard drinker. He just didn't know how to stop once he had gotten started. Shot after shot he had drank at the bar, laughing and yelling with friends while you were cleaning the tables. He had come in many times before, but he could hold his own and know when to stop when you were around him. Other times when he was with company, not so much. You had laughed at how little he had to drink by himself, and told him most guys his age kept going when he would normally stop. "Maybe I'm not like guys my age," He joked. The was he just didn't need a lot to get buzzed.

When you were ready to clock out, Yoongi was still stumbling and chuckling to himself. His friends had left in their own hazes, thinking he could make it home on his own without their help. However, you knew in his current state and his chances that he wouldn't make it to his car without falling once or twice.

Finished with calculating your tips, you tapped Yoongi on the shoulder and grabbed his empty shot glass from his hand. "Yoongi, Yoongi! You have to get up. It's closing time, and you can't sleep here tonight." Yoongi's eyes fluttered open, and he immediately laughed and smiled wide with his gums revealing themselves. "Sleep? I wasn't sleeping, I was just...giving my eyes a rest." You knew better than to talk to a drunk person, but Yoongi seemed easier to when he was. "Isn't that what sleeping is?"

You thought about what to do with him, since you knew it wouldn't be getting his address out of him. The best decision you could think of was to take him back to your apartment, despite only knowing him inside your work. "Alright Yoongi, I'm taking you home. Let's go." You hooked his arm around your shoulder and walked slowly to your car. He wouldn't stop laughing and talking on the ride home, but in a way you were happy to see him in a silly manner rather than his usual rigid state.

"You're not gonna take advantage of me are you? I mean you're pretty, but-" "Yoongi, just shut up," You rolled your eyes and unlocked the door to your apartment, turning on the lights in the living room when you were finally inside. Lucky for Yoongi, the lights were pretty dim since you had forgotten to new lightbulbs.

You set the blanket and pillow down on the couch while Yoongi was still fumbling to take off his shoes. "Whoever invented laces, I need to write them a letter. Why they even invent laces? You know what? Tomorrow I'm gonna buy myself a pair of shoes with no laces! Then it will be easy to take off," Yoongi winked. You just giggled to yourself and turned to help him lay down. "Alright, c'mon Yoongi. Just a few more steps, and then you can sleep." The mixes of liquor the boy had drank radiated off of his breath, but you pushed it away because you were trying to be nice.

Yoongi fell down onto the couch, and immediately snuggled beneath the blanket. "This is soft! Man, this is definitely not my bed, I don't have comforters this soft. What do you use?" Another laugh erupted from your lips when Yoongi had turned over face first, his body slumping into the couch and pillows as though they ate him alive. "Yoongi, I'll tell you in the morning. Just sleep."

"Do you want to stay over tonight," Yoongi mumbled on the couch, his face still embedded in the pillow you gave him. "Yoongi, this is my house. I kind of have to stay," You smiled, knowing his questions would only go so far since he was too inebriated. Yoongi turned on his back and grumbled at the new position. "Your house? Then why am I here I should be home. I should make nachos," He grinned, sitting up to head towards the kitchen. You stopped him beforehand and placed his water and aspirin down on the table. "Yoongi, you're in no position to go home right now. Take this pill, and drink some water. Tomorrow, you can go home, okay?"

Yoongi nodded at your orders, and without notice he leaned in a kissed you on the cheek. He drank his water and settled back down on the couch while you were still in shock, touching the place Yoongi's lips were. He still smelled like the vodka he was drinking hours prior, yet it still didn't qualm the thumping of . "This is why I like you."