Taehyung/V

There were A LOT of people in the audience at the moment, and more would come as the time for the concert was approaching faster and faster. Let's just say I'm happy I'm not the one on the stage, I would've passed out at once considering how many people would be watching.

"Y/N-ah! Come keep me company!" Hobi's voice pulled me from my train of thought and I let the big curtain fall into its place. I walked back to the makeup room where Hoseok was the only one prepared to go on stage. he was lying upside down on the couch with a bored expression covering his features. Jimin had a hard time not laughing at him resulting in the makeup artist scolding him and having to redo some parts. I sat down beside Hoseok and pushed his legs so that he fall to the side. He groaned, not out of pain but out of boredom, the groan was more like a whine to be honest.

"YAH! Kim Taehyung, control your tongue!" I met Tae's eyes in the mirror, catching him put his tongue back in his mouth. His makeup artist let out an irritated sigh and put on Tae's chapstick for probably the tenth time. You see, Tae had a habit of licking, biting and just having his tongue outside of his mouth almost all the time. He winked at me in the mirror as the last touches of his makeup got fixed and he could join me and hobi on the couch. He threw an arm over my shoulders and pulled me into his side.

"NO! Tae, I want to cuddle to!" And with that said Hobi hugged me from the other side and I was basically feeling like a sandwich in between the two of them.

"Hobi, You're crushing me." He only hugged me tighter making me sigh in defeat and rest my head on Tae's shoulder. He rested his own head on mine. I loved this, just me and him in each other's arms, minus Hobi who eventually got tired of the lack of events. I could finally breath when he let go of me and cuddled Tae for real, burying my head into his neck.

"Guys, go get ready backstage, you have ten minutes until you have to be on stage." The boys and I started walking backstage and the guys received their earpieces and the rappers got their mics. Tae turned to me.

"A good luck kiss maybe?" He asked and pouted his lips. I smirked at him and pressed my lips against his cheek. As I pulled back he caught my chin and pulled me back slightly.

"You know that's not what I meant." Then he pressed his mouth onto mine making me smile. Our lips moved in perfect sync and the usual butterflies erupted in my stomach. I cupped his cheeks and he pulled me closer by the waist pulling a surprised gasp from my lips. Jungkook and Jimin started hooting at us like the hormonal kids they are. Soon I felt Tae's tongue on my bottom lip and I pulled back with a giggle. He whined.

"A good luck kiss does not involve tongue you dork." He pouted at me.

"You know you can't resist my tongue." I hit his shoulder and playfully glared at him. He was right though, that's why I pulled back. If we get to a make out session he will never get on that stage.

"Just keep it in your mouth during your performance." I said and pushed him towards the other's who started getting on the stage.

"No promises." He winked at me and entered the stage with the other members. The crowd went wild and the boys introduced themselves like they always do. Then they started with the first song; Boy in love. I smiled to myself, this is so Tae's song, this song is what made me fall in love with his voice from the start. Yes, I was a fan before meeting the boys and surprisingly Tae wasn't my bias, Yoongi was. Tae knows about this and he got so jealous when he found out a couple of months ago, but Yoongi and I are just best friends now. Sometimes I even help him with the songs, he's kind of a genius. Me and Tae have been dating for almost a year now and I couldn't be happier.

They got through a couple of more songs and so far Tae actually has had his tongue in his mouth. I was more than impressed because I know how hard it is to get rid of a habit. The next song started and I smiled big as it was my favourite; Tomorrow. I just love everything about it, the choreograph, the lyrics, everything. During the chorus I saw it, it's always while doing that exact dance move that his tongue darts out of his mouth. It looks like he's doing it on purpose while thrusting those hips on stage but he actually doesn't even think about it.

I could feel myself getting impatient, especially when the same thing happened every time the chorus came around. A sigh of relief left my mouth when the song finished but I groaned when I heard the next one; War of hormone. I won't be able to take anymore of his sexiness, it's hard enough to just see him dance up there. When it came to the part where he had his solo and he wiped his lower lip with his thumb, he gave me a look and winked at me.

Damn you Tae! He knew exactly what he was doing and was certainly enjoying it.

I couldn't take it anymore and headed to their waiting room instead and started playing with my phone. After approximately ten minutes I could hear the voices belonging to the guys coming closer so I put down my phone and stood up to congratulate them. First in was Jin who couldn't stop smiling. I hugged him and he hugged me back. The other's got the same treatment and the first thing Yoongi did was fall onto the couch, soon we could hear him snoring. I just rolled my eyes at him. As Tae entered I locked eyes with him in the doorway and I didn't waste any time before sauntering up to him and crashing my lips to his. I could feel him smirk and his arms wrapped around my waist tightly. My hands was in his hair and I pried his mouth open and pushed my tongue in. His hands drifted down to my butt as the kiss got even more heated and soon we came to a natural stop. Both of us were breathing heavily. A smirk was playing on his swollen lips.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist."