Preference #3

BTS' Reaction To You Being In Dance Practice, Practicing With Another Boy.

J i m i n / R e a c t i o n;

You and your dance partner were practicing your new duet. You invited Jimin to watch since he wasn't really fond of you dancing with another guy and wanted to make sure your partner wouldn't try anything on you. He also didn't like how you two had to dance to the most sexual song ever, "Or Nah" by The Weeknd. He'd give hateful stares to your partner and he'd groan if he saw him getting a little too close you to Jimin's liking. But, he'd remind himself that it was just a duet and nothing more.

S u g a / R e a c t i o n;

He'd walk in on you and your partner practicing your dance. Seeing your partner getting very close to you, Suga would cough loudly, making you and your partner turn. "I know this is just business, but if you get any ideas, remember. She's mine." He'd say in a calm voice and walk back out. Making you giggle a little, seeing Suga get jealous for the first time in your relationship with him.

V / R e a c t i o n;

V would react differently to this situation then the rest of the boys. V wouldn't mind. All he'd do is watch your routine, cheering you and your partner on as if you were on stage performing already. And when you guys were done, V would pat your partners back and give you a big hug, sneaking in a kiss while he was at it.

R a p - M o n s t e r;

Omg. When Rap-Monster watched you dance with your partner, he got very angry and horny. You moving your hips into your partners crotch was not okay! He was getting furies! He wanted to get rubbed up by you. But he did nothing except give you death stares here and there because of the way you and your partner were up against each other. And later that night he'd show you how mad he was in the bedroom. (;

J - H o p e / R e a c t i o n;

J-Hope would probably not be able to control him self. Seeing you grind on your partner and your partner grabbing your waist, he'd quickly get up. "Boy. You're not doing it right. Let me show you how its done." He'd turn on the music and you guys would just start dance. Forgetting that your partner was there, you guys would start grinding on each other harder than you and your partner was. "I think you this is the part where you leave.' He'd say, pointing to the door to the partner, who angrily walked out, slamming the door. (J-Hope being cocky thooough)

J u n g k o o k / R e a c t i o n;

As he was walking in to watch you and your partner practice the duet, he walked in on a bad time, seeing you on the floor, grinding to the music and the partner, rapping behind you, clearly staring at your ass, which Jungkook quickly noticed (Insert Gif Here). But all Jungkook did was clap loudly, getting you and your partners attention. "Hey bab-" You said as Jungkook interrupted. "I LOVE YOU, SEE YOU IN THE BEDROOM." He said as he tried to give the partner a hint that you were taken by him and then Jungkook walked out very shyly, regretting what he said right after.

J i n / R e a c t i o n;

He would understand that it was just business. But he didn't watch you practice your duet. He didn't want to accidentally lose control and start letting his jealous do the talking. So he didn't go to the practice. But he was going to the actual concert, So he was kinda afraid of what his jealousy would do and say.

****

I am learning to Choreography of EXO-GROWL, by like next Monday which will be Feb. 8th, do you want me to upload it to youtube or should I? I am barely good, but like whatever. I haven't been dancing for a long time and yeah. I'm not even flexible, so don't expect me to be good, if you want to see it cx.

Uhh... I don't have any thing else to say, BUUUTT I am going to do a few preferences. Back to Algebra now, bye.