J-Hope

''wait are you...jealous?'' J-hope drabble

You were over at the beach today was one of the days where you would gather together and just chill seeing as you were j-hope's girlfriend. As you went out you saw Taehyung and Jimin sitting next to each other laughing at how Namjoon tripped. You were always close with the two of them due to the fact that you had the same personalities loud, funny, annoying, bubbly typical 5-year-olds.

''Hi'' you sang out plopping in between them on the sand.

''Annyeong'' Jimin yelled side hugging you. You chatted for a while and then you don't know how you were playing a game of catch. You were running away from Taehyung along the shore. Boy that kid was fast. He caught up with you in a matter of seconds. His arms grasped your waist raising you upwards and spinning you.

''HAHA I caught you!'' he exclaimed happily.

''put me doooown'' you whined feeling really dizzy because you were weak when it comes to sinning. As he put you down you saw Hoseok glaring at the male panting next to you. You wanted to tell v that you'll be back but he was already off catching jimin. You approached Hoseok who was now pouting at you.

''wae geurae?'' you asked

''what? he can't pick you up like that or spin you'' he said in a low voice that you could barely hear.

''oppa we were just playing and wait are you ...jealous?'' you asked giggling.

''No why would I be jealous of hi-'' he stopped protesting when he saw the look on your face one eyebrow raised smirking at him. ''ok fine maybe a teeny tiny little bit'' he squeezed his thumb and index finger. Still pouting.

''There is nothing to be jealous of, he's like a brother I've never had so you don't have to be jealous, arachi?''

''ne? and what about ji-''he started but cut him off.

''The same goes for him, I love them like brothers.'' you came closer brushing your fingers through his dark hair. ''Come on stop pouting with me a smile, please?'' you persuaded. nothing. ''oppa, saranghaeyooo!'' you exclaimed acting cute. He chuckled and smiled at you showing his straight, white teeth.''There we go.'' you smiled back at him.

''kiss please?'' he asked and you complied with no hesitation. '' Let's go back before Namjoon knock something over or burns the meat. With both of you laughing you headed back to the group enjoying the nice sunny day