Rap Monster/Namjoon

Okay, when you were making plans for this New Year's Eve it never crossed your mind that you would end up celebrating it surrounded by seven noisy guys. It's not like you weren't enjoying it though. Being close to Namjoon and seeing him and the others so happy was enough for you.

Hoseok was running in circles and trying to capture every single moment of the evening, dropping the camera thousand times in the process. Yoongi was judging him hard from his place on the couch, looking like he could fall asleep any moment. He was the first one to start singing when some odd song started though.

''He suddenly seems completely awake.'' you laughed watching his ''passionate'' expressions while singing.

''He really puts his soul into it.'' Beside you Namjoon was also laughing while you two were enjoying Yoongi's special show.

Meanwhile, Jimin and Taehyung were struggling to stop laughing long enough to stop Yoongi who was getting more and more excited and whose singing was getting more and more ''whale like''.

''Go eat something.'' Namjoon pushed you gently towards the table. ''You can't just drink!''

''I will. But later.'' you moved closer to him again. ''It's almost midnight! You want me to be eating at midnight? Who would you kiss then? Jin?'' you playfully smacked his shoulder

He chuckled. ''Jin would also probably be eating. ''

''What? So you were seriously considering it?''

He suddenly leaned in, looking like he was going for a kiss, but you stepped back leaving him kissing the air where you were standing second ago.

''Hey!'' he looked surprised. ''What was that for?''

''It will be midnight in 5 minutes.'' you said with a shrug.''This is called being patient''

''This is called torture.'' he said furrowing his eyebrows and stepping closer to you again. ''Should we take a photo?''

You laughed knowing exactly what he was trying to do. After two years of dating it was pretty easy to guess his intentions. ''No way. You'll just try to kiss me again!''

''It didn't even cross my mind.'' Grin on his face was giving him away though. ''Oh come on, it's not like we don't kiss every day. A kiss at midnight, a kiss minute before midnight...doesn't matter as long as I'm kissing you!'' He said while reaching to take your hand.

You rolled your eyes and stuck your tongue out. ''Seriously, where did the romance disappear?'' After saying that you turned around to run away. ''Now you're not even going to get the midnight one!''

''You little!'' you heard him running after you. I mean, it wasn't a hard guess since he immediately crushed something.

The room wasn't that big for you to be seriously chasing each other so you were kind of running in circles. You had to admit it was kind of amazing how he still didn't manage to catch you. Though, tripping over his own legs and falling over things probably had to do something with that.

You suddenly noticed, while jumping over a chair that someone left in the middle of the room, that Jimin was shouting something.

''Ten!''

You stopped for a second and that second was enough for Namjoon to catch up to you.

''Nine!'' Now all the boys were shouting.

He took your hand and quickly pulled you closer to his body.

''Eight!''

His face was now so close to yours that you just had to blush, not knowing where to look.

''Seven.''

''You seriously thought you could get away?'' he asked with a smirk.

''Six!''

''Well, I was doing pretty good before Jimin's shout startled me...''

''Five!''

''That doesn't matter does it?''

''Four!'' You weren't even sure if you still hear the shouts or you're just imagining them. That's how loud your heartbeat was.

''Now...where were we?''

''Three!''

''You said something about not getting a New Year's kiss, huh?''

''Two!''

''We'll see about that.''

''One! Happy New Year!''

That very moment his lips landed on yours. You expected a rough kiss after running away...but his lips were gentle. Moving against yours slowly like they don't want this moment to end.

When he finally pulled away he had a proud smile on his face. ''I won!''

''Huh? It was midnight! You kissed me at midnight! It was me who...''

He silenced you with another kiss and then he leaned in to whisper in your ear. ''We'll finish this when they leave us alone. '' You just knew he had that big grin on his face even though you couldn't see it.

Only the you realized other boys were standing in a line on the other side of the room watching you two like they are watching their favorite drama. ''Seriously...''

Your reached to grab your phone from the nightstand. Namjoon was still sleeping so you decide not to get up, not wanting to wake him up. Unlocking your phone you noticed messages. Hundreds of them...Your and Namjoon's relationship was public so it was normal for you get messages on your social accounts, but...hundreds of them.

-(Y/N), that was so cute!-

-That is the cutest thing I ever saw!-

-You're so lucky, girl...-

-Are you going to appear on any other Bangtan Bombs?-

-What kind of kisses is Namjoon?-

Bangtan Bomb? No way...Of course, there was a camera and the one with the camera was...

''HOSEOOOOOOOK!''

-----

I HATE! when people say najmoon is ugly. Bish, you're ugly. Like how can you not love him? HOW THE FREAK CAN YOU NOT. He isn't my like top 3, but I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I CAN't EVEN.