Taehyung/V

He would be all giggles as he takes you to the zoo. It would be just after winter time, but that wouldn't be able to stop him from taking your hand and waddling his way into the zoo. He would be running around with you, looking at all the animals. He would take you to each and every single cage, reading off the facts about the animals in an excited, childlike wonder. The children at the zoo would also be staring at him in amazement. They would think he worked there with all the information he was sharing with you. You would laugh though, loving seeing all his excitement. He would show you all the animals that he knew you loved, especially the elephants that you both loved. He would be a mess of smiles, telling you that he wanted to ride an elephant and how he hoped your future child had the same marks on his arm so they could both have elephants. As the sun began to set, he would take you to the otters. "Jagi, did you know that they hold hands while swimming so they don't get lost. Isn't that cute?! We should be like otters. Take my hand! Take my hand and don't let me get lost!" He would say as he took your hand. As he grabbed it, you would be staring at the otters still and feel something slip onto your finger. You would look down in confusion and see a ring resting on your ring finger. "Promise we will never lose each other."