Preference #26

Preference: BTS plans a prank on you

Rapmon:

"What's up babe?" He reached out his hand looking to grab yours, but you pulled away. "Look, Namjoon." "Is everything okay?" He took a step forward, immediately concerned. "No. Look. There's no easy way to do this." He shook his head, almost laughing in disbelief. "No. You're not saying what I think you're saying. Where is this coming from?" You did your best to not break character in front of him, you even got some fake tears to form. "I just, I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry. I just, I gotta go. It's over." You quickly ran out of the studio, not being able to play the part anymore. You went into the studio next door, where the other boys were watching on screens. "How is he?" You ran over, standing next to Jimin and Jungkook. "He doesn't seem to be taking it okay." You saw Namjoon pacing the floor, his hands covering his face, as he let out a few screams, then throwing his phone across the room...you quickly realized maybe this wasn't such a good idea...

Jimin:

"Jimin, look." He looked up at you with a huge smile on his face, but it quickly faded as he saw the pain in your face. "Jagiya, what is it?" He put a hand to your face but you moved it away. "I'm sorry. But, I can't do this anymore." "No. No, why are you saying this? Where is this coming from?" He quickly pulled you closer, and you could sense how upset he was, thinking that this was real. "Jimin, I can't! I'm sorry, I just, I need to go!" You got free of his arms and ran out of the studio, Jimin closely behind...

Jin:

"So, what's up?" You looked to the floor, tears already forming as you couldn't bare to look at him, knowing that this would hurt him. "I. I think we need to break up." His expression quickly changing as you looked up at him. "What? Don't be silly, where is this coming from?" He took your hand and you held it for a second before letting go. "Please, just don't make this harder than it has to be.I should go." You turn to leave but he won't let you. "No, tell em where this is suddenly coming from, why are you feeling this way?" You looked to the floor, not knowing how to respond, you had thought you'd be able to escape and soon reveal the prank. You had to come up with something quick...

Suga:

"So, what's up?" He flashed you a smile and you sighed. "Is something wrong?" You took a step back, his expression becoming worried. "Look, I don't know how to tell you this. But, I think we should break up." He laughed and you looked at him confused. "I'm not joking, I'm serious." "Yeah right, where are the cameras? This has to be a prank, you all can come out now. I'm not falling for it." You scolded him, try to continue on. "I'm serious Suga! See this is why I can't be with you, you don't take me seriously!" You quickly turned walking out of the studio and into the one next door to watch on the camera screens for his reaction. He had called after you, but you didn't turn back.

J-Hope:

"What? You want to break up? No, is it something I did? I promise I can be a better man to you. Just don't do this. Please." H wrapped you in a hug and you found it harder to keep up the lie. You pushed him away causing him to look at you in shock. "I can't do this, I'm sorry." You quickly ran out of the room, joining the other boys across the hall to watch J-Hope on the screens to see his reaction, hoping he would be able to forgive you when you revealed the prank.

Jungkook:

"Why?" He looked up at you with tears in his eyes, making it almost impossible for you not to just give in and tell him it was a prank right then and there. "It's just, it's not you." He chuckled a bit at the cliche. "Yeah it's not you it's me, please I'm not falling for it. Why do you want to end this?" You felt tears forming as you saw him falling apart in front of you. "I just, I have to go. I can't do this okay. I'm sorry." Once you got to the other studio to watch on the monitors, you saw Jungkook sitting on the floor, his hands to his face, as he sobbed. You immediately wanted to run in and apologize for putting him through this.

V:

"You're joking? Why would you want to end it? We just had our anniversary. This makes no sense? Are you unhappy? Did I do something to make you hate me?" You scoffed shaking your head. "i could never hate you V." Tears forming in your eyes as he stood confused. "Then why end it? Is it something we can't fix?" "I just, I can't do this anymore. That's it. There's nothing you can say. It has to be this way. I'm sorry." You walked out of the studio as V stood there in confusion. Not saying anything, not showing much emotion. You got into the other studio with his band mates, and waited impatiently for the signal to go in and make the big reveal..