Taehyung/V

Mr Lee stepped into the arts studio, a proud grin on his face. "Good morning students, today I have an important announcement to make." He heaved in some air, "We have a new student who will be joining us. She has won multiple competitions throughout her life until now and has gradually transferred to our university. Her name is Song Minseo. Now please, behave."

The door creaked open and everyone in the studio stared at the small figure who entered the room.

Her dark brown waves framed her high cheekbones beautifully. Dirt brown eyes giving a slight glimmer to her complexion. Her cheeks were rosy and her moist pink lips were curved into the most elegant smile.

Taehyung felt his heart explode. He had never seen someone so pretty before and the fact that she shared the same love for arts as him made him feel more drawn to a stranger than ever before.

Mr Lee gestured towards a seat and easel that was prepared for her in a seat two rows away from Taehyung. She bowed and made her way towards it, brushing past him, giving him a hint of lavender perfume.

Minseo plopped down and dropped her backpack by her side. Nodding, Mr Lee continued the lesson.

Taehyung, as an art lover, would always pay attention to whatever the teacher had to say. But that day, he couldn't help but stare at the way her lips pursed together and her furrowed when she was focused. Her nose would twitch once in a while, reminding him of a bunny. A cute one.

He chuckled at himself for thinking of such things. Suddenly, a voice snapped him out of his thoughts, "Mr Kim! Do you intend on staring at Miss Song all day?!"

"N-no, sir." Taehyung stared at his empty canvas. There was a choking silence for a few moments before Mr Lee pressed him on, "Well?"

"Well w-what, s-sir?" He rubbed the nape of his neck as everyone stared at him, including Minseo—a smile tugging at her lips.

"Aren't you going to start?" The elderly man crossed his arms over his chest, tapping his foot lightly. Finally, he sighed, massaging the bridge of his nose. "Okay, everyone, it seems that Mr Kim is a bit lost. Therefore, get into pairs, whoever is his partner has to help him out."

The old around and flipped through a on his desk, clearly annoyed. Taehyung huffed and rolled his eyes at the man's back.How embarrassing can this day be?

Suddenly, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He wipped his head up and sighed, "What do y—"

Minseo bit her lip, her grip on her paintbrushes and pallet tightened, "Do you want to be my partner?"

Taehyung was still gawking at her, unable to make words leave his mouth, "I-I-I w-w-"

"It's okay if you don't want to." Minseo smiled awkwardly and played with the hem of her baby blue sweater.

"No!" The studio was shaken by Taehyung's raspy voice and heads turned. Minseo's eyes grew wide, her hand onto her mouth, trying to contain her giggles.

"I would love that." He mumbled and immediately pulled a stool towards his side. She smiled and sat down beside him, puffing her cheeks and placing her tools on her lap.